Ulver
Katatonia
Anathema
Antimatter
Daylight Dies
Rapture
Empyrium
Marilyn Manson

members of all the bands on that list would put floyd and maiden at the top. i'm pretty disappointed

9 out of 10 Metal aficionados will agree that anyone that can seriously rank Manson over Iron Maiden as anything other than a bad joke should be humiliated, drug out in the street, beaten, sodomized, peed on, pooped on, tarred and feathered, barred from all further musical discussion, have their birthday taken away, be forced to listen to Wham and then set on fire!

members of all the bands on that list would put floyd and maiden at the top. i'm pretty disappointed

boynuz kulağı geçer;)Sorry I don't know the English for this and it fits perfectly for this situation:)I actually think that Katatonia members really could rank Pink Floyd on top but to my personal taste Katatonia has brought a new dimension to Pink Floyd's music plus Katatonia has the best vocal in the world;)

9 out of 10 Metal aficionados will agree that anyone that can seriously rank Manson over Iron Maiden as anything other than a bad joke should be humiliated, drug out in the street, beaten, sodomized, peed on, pooped on, tarred and feathered, barred from all further musical discussion, have their birthday taken away, be forced to listen to Wham and then set on fire!

The doctor just called, and your symptoms seem to stem from stupidity.

I'm sorry Jim, but there's nothing we can do about it. For the good of all man kind, we're gonna have to put you down...

:lol:

Floyd
Katatonia
Anathema
Rapture
D.D
Manson
Maiden(at bottom of list simply cause Dickinson used to sport a mullet with bangs*never understood the hype either*)

Antimatter I am really looking forward to hearing.
--Ulver really doesnt suit me and Empyrium Ive never heard*cant rank them*

haha. yeah I gave the enter button all I had :heh:
img_e_hawking.jpg