Rank'em

I don't like'em either.They have some good tunes like Hallowed Be Thy Name,but that's all for me...
Its funny...Almost all metalheads look at me like im an asshole for disliking them, but I never understood the hype. Dickinson is an awful singer in my eyes(partly because I hate hi-pitched powermetal vocals)
...and because he has a mullet w/ bangs.

Well, I love Maiden. They're one of my all-time favorite bands. I mean, to each their own; I'm not going to bitch anyone out for not liking them, but there's no need for animosity here. Anyways, I'll rank the albums in order of personal preference.
Amazing: The Number Of The Beast, Somewhere In Time, Dance Of Death
Great: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, Brave New World
Good: Piece Of Mind, Powerslave
Average: Iron Maiden, Killers, No Prayer For The Dying, Fear Of The Dark, A Matter Of Life And Death
Weak: The X Factor, Virtual XI

Well, I love Maiden. They're one of my all-time favorite bands. I mean, to each their own; I'm not going to bitch anyone out for not liking them, but there's no need for animosity here. Anyways, I'll rank the albums in order of personal preference.
Amazing: The Number Of The Beast, Somewhere In Time, Dance Of Death
Great: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, Brave New World
Good: Piece Of Mind, Powerslave
Average: Iron Maiden, Killers, No Prayer For The Dying, Fear Of The Dark, A Matter Of Life And Death
Weak: The X Factor, Virtual XI
See...thats why I like the Katatonia forum the best. Everybody is straight-up and easy goin'. I just tore Maiden apart and no one lashed out. Anywhere else it would have been WW3! lol.
But M3...i respect your opinion cause Led Zep is my favorite and im not sure what your thoughts are on them.

I love Led Zeppelin, even though I only own IV. Classic album though. What's your favorite Led Zep cd (or one you'd recommend, anyway)?

Hmmm tough.
But Disc 2 of Physical Graffiti is stellar. Check out The Rover for straight up great rock song. Down by the Seaside for a song that Katatonia could easily cover. And Ten Years Gone my alltime Favorite Zep song, its incredible.
You r in 4 a treat if youve never heard these tracks....what I love most about Zep is no two songs sound the same at all.

BTW, Battle of Evermore is my fav. track off of 4...whats yours?

Stairway To Heaven is my fav, followed closely by Going To California and Battle Of Evermore. I've heard The Rover, but not the other two songs, guess I should check them out then.

Stairway To Heaven is my fav, followed closely by Going To California and Battle Of Evermore. I've heard The Rover, but not the other two songs, guess I should check them out then.
Yeh, please do. Get back to me. Ten Years Gone is one of their masterpieces and maybe just as well of a written song as Stairway. Enjoy

Well, The Rover is a good song, but after hearing samples of the other two, I'm definately buying Physical Graffiti now. They both sound really good from just the samples, particularly Ten Years Gone. Thanks for the suggestions.

If you like laid back acoustic/blues stuff, check out Zep "3".
My favorites off of 3 are: Tangerine and Thats the Way
...ill stop now because ill go on all afternoon w/ the Zep \m/

See...thats why I like the Katatonia forum the best. Everybody is straight-up and easy goin'. I just tore Maiden apart and no one lashed out. Anywhere else it would have been WW3! lol.
But M3...i respect your opinion cause Led Zep is my favorite and im not sure what your thoughts are on them.

dude, that's ok. it's your opinion and i have mine. Bruce is one of my favourite vocalists. on the other hand i'm not a big fan of Pantera, althoug i admit Dime was a fine guitarrist. did you hear the song 'Dime' from Aghora?

dude, that's ok. it's your opinion and i have mine. Bruce is one of my favourite vocalists. on the other hand i'm not a big fan of Pantera, althoug i admit Dime was a fine guitarrist. did you hear the song 'Dime' from Aghora?
Couldnt find "dime",but went on their myspace and the music sounded fucking awesome. Chick singers ruin it for me tho', sorry.

well, there are long passages without vocals and the song 'Dime' is wholly instrumental. it's on their latest album 'Formless'