Rank'em

Listen to comfartably numb, pigs(three of a kind), time, wish you were here, is there anybody out there?, some of the best music that will ever grace your ears.
Yes yes yes and yes. All great tunes.
Ill add: Dogs, On The Turning Away, Be Careful With That Axe Eugene. Recently I was watching the Roger Waters dvd and Shine on You Crazy Diamond came on. It wasnt the new 52" big screen I just bought either...it literally gave me chillz up n' down my spine:worship:

I'm a geek that saves setlists in his cellphone :p

In The Flesh
Mother
Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun
Shine on You Crazy Diamond
Have a Cigar
Wish You Were Here
Southampton Dock
The Fletcher Memorial Home
Perfect Sense parts 1 and 2
Leaving Beirut
Sheep
Speak to Me
Breathe
On the Run
Time
Breathe pt 2
The Great Gig in the Sky
Money
Us and Them
Any Colour You Like
Brain Damage
Eclipse
The Happiest Days of Our Lives
Another Brick in the Wall, Part II
Vera
Bring the Boys Back Home
Comfortably Numb

members of all the bands on that list would put floyd and maiden at the top. i'm pretty disappointed

so that means automatically we have to have our favorite bands be the influences of our favorite bands? sounds pretty dumb.. think about it
members of all those bands would not list pink floyds and maidens influences as their favs, theyd just list floyd and maiden...
as the same with us

ANATHEMA KATATONIA DAYLIGHT DIES AND ULVER are our favorite bands
not their influences

yeah. i am thinking about it.
and now that i thought about it, it's pretty obvious that you have poor taste. next time around don't attribute shit assumptions to anybody.

DUDE! COME ON!!!! It's personal taste...I don't like Devildriver or Korn or Dragonforce and I would never force them on a list or something.

jack daniels!

yeah. i am thinking about it.
and now that i thought about it, it's pretty obvious that you have poor taste. next time around don't attribute shit assumptions to anybody.

oh
i have poor taste because Pink Floyd is not my favorite band?
logical assumption...

all i was doing was shedding some reason to your ignorant elitist comment
last time i checked people have different opinions
but i guess anyone who doesnt share yours in inferior

Well I think Number..is an all round awesome album...very complete with some of their best songs ever. Seventh Son, Powerslave are up there too for me.

On the record...Iron maiden has like 3 good albums...the rest stink...stink real bad.

disagree.

amazing albums: Piece Of Mind, Brave New World
great albums: Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, The Number Of The Beast
good albums: Somewhere In Time, Powerslave, Fear Of The Dark
average albums, Iron Maiden, Killers, A Matter Of Life And Death
weak albums: No Prayer For The Dying, X-Factor, Virus, Dance Of Death

Truly, the Only 2 songs I like by Maiden are 2 minutes 2 midnight and Run to The Hills. Not because they're popular ones either...Its just because I hate them....*flaming starts....NOW*