Raven 777!

nyleve

May 6, 2001
Canada
pub22.ezboard.com
You're the first prog fan in ages I've seen like Depeche Mode! In Your Room is one of my all-time fave songs! Just say that it's cool that someone out there is open-minded. :) J/k, you all are!

Thanks for the words, dude!

I think we can all agree that people who like MUSIC are not afraid to listen to ANYTHING, because we are challenged by all music and it helps us grow, enjoy life instead of being limited to one thing.

I listen to everything, that's for sure. Right now I'm listening to Prince, for instance ('Diamonds And Pearls' for your information.)

I'm very happy to say that generally, people on this board are open-minded. If they're cool enough to listen to Opeth (who we all know is a hard fish to catch) then they'll be cool enough to check out anything.

NovembersDirge and Lej, very cool that we have even more fans here ... Raven, I agree with you completely ... it's music fans like us who are not afraid to go beyond the "complex, earth-shattering borders" sometimes. I like DM for the sake of melody ... In Your Room is extremely emotional IMO. And I am saying this from a perspective of a person who likes hardcore prog: Yes, ELP, Genesis, Dream Theater, Anglagard, Magellan, Anekdoten, etc...

NP: King Crimson: Court of the Crimson King