RBC updated with 7 rare LIVE audio files!

Matt Bello said:
I used to think, even if we've dont have the same taste and opinion, that you're always be a class act on this board Spacey. But with the time, you've change and said more and more shit and stupid things. It's sad, because you're now a pathetic moron. :zzz:

I unfortunately agree. Maybe it's kind of contagious syndrome, who knows.

the_walking_dude ( cough johnie cough)[/quote said:
Come on, I don't slag Joey the way you and the others slag Bush. I kind of like the guy. I've always thought he was (and is) the weakest link of Anthrax, but I never said Joey era sucked (like you say about the Bush era)

the_walking_dude ( cough johnie cough)[/quote said:
Come on, I don't slag Joey the way you and the others slag Bush. I kind of like the guy. I've always thought he was (and is) the weakest link of Anthrax, but I never said Joey era sucked (like you say about the Bush era)

Man...that's just funny. All the Joey supporters get REALLY fuckin' Hostile. Like Bush fans are Nazis or something. We're not even supposed to be in this forum. I guess we are supposed to have thier opinion or leave. What a bunch of childish Cockboys.

Theyre just opinions (just like this one). Any normal person knows that site is just wrong. Basically the RBC is just a huge fucking tantrum. A bunch of children crying for a lollypop. If John comes back, will you crawl back? Honestly, how would you feel if John slammed the site himself. Would you still respect the guy? No disrespect to you personally what so ever.

DumbAss said:
Man...that's just funny. All the Joey supporters get REALLY fuckin' Hostile. Like Bush fans are Nazis or something. We're not even supposed to be in this forum. I guess we are supposed to have thier opinion or leave. What a bunch of childish Cockboys.
I didnt say that and i by no means mean disrespect aginst any board member. But you my friend have an iq of faggots arsehole. My geuss is that your around 12 years old? i'll go now. i can hear your mother calling you for your bath.

arghhh can you post those as MP3s? i can't listen to .ram files.
i personally like the RBC site.

i remember when months went by on this board when no one ever mentioned joey. now if anyone says something slightly negative about him/his voice people get so fucking up tight about it...

max said:

i remember when months went by on this board when no one ever mentioned joey. now if anyone says something slightly negative about him/his voice people get so fucking up tight about it...

The server can be uploaded with neither MP3 files nor a file larger than 2MB. For that reason we had to split all MP3 files into several parts. If you have WINRAR program, it shouldn't be problem to put those parts together. But if you send us your e-mail, you'll get them.

max said:

Because a lot of us weren't so pathetic even bothering when Bush was in the band....

What would I have done? start a Bushthrax bashing club? come on I am too old for that!

spacebeer said:
Because a lot of us weren't so pathetic even bothering when Bush was in the band....

What would I have done? start a Bushthrax bashing club? come on I am too old for that!
You Joey supporters sure do like to insult us don't you? It REALLY proves your better than us.

Yeah, right. Grow up.

Riehlthing said:
It's good to hear Bush era songs live. Anthrax playing live without Bush sucks. No Only, What Doesn't Die, Fueled, Inside Out. That's why I'm not travelling 4+ hours to catch Anthrax in Spokane. I would to hear those songs.

It's dumb as hell not to go see anthrax just because they are not playing the bush era songs. If you call yourself a metal fan at all you would enjoy the anthrax concert with joey. It wouldnt make you any less of a bush fan! I dont see why we cant support this band in either form cause each is great! I have seen em with bush twice and this is the first time I have seen em with joey. If you dont go see them playing with joey you are fuckin missing out cause they are all more energetic than they have been in years...

And I am glad they are doing this reunion tour, Joey was right when he said it was good to give the new fans a chance to see the old lineup, he said he had all kinds of kids emailing him. Im only 17(almost 18) and Im glad to say I got to see anthrax with joey belladonna! You dont have to join the cdc, but starting an anthrax bashing club is ridiculous!

I don´t know what the fuss about the RBC site is all about - at least it´s a place where you can download music for free :D - I was curious about the Bush version of Armed And Dangerous, downloaded it and it turned out to be just as mediocre as the Joey version from N.F.V.