Real King Diamond Thread

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Unlike the current thread, about King causing people to put a 12 gauge in their mouths, after smoking a great deal of ganja & alcohol, then pulling the trigger. This all after hearin' "Do It," on his records...:yell:
Wait, that was Judas Priest!!:ill:
It was about as lame...:yuk:
Anyway, witht he release date of King's next Live disc around the corner, will guys make it a priority to pick it up?!
I surely will pick it up, though if something else comes out the same day...
I'm think I will santch that one up first. After all, it's a live record. If it were a Dvd I would not pass it up...
How about the rest of the Diamond Bangers out there?!:p

I'm not really a big fan of The King, but he does some cool stuff. That other thread was rediculous. Anyone that puts a shotgun in their mouth and blows a hole through the top of their skull has (or had actually) a hell of a lot more issues than the band of their choice.

Bryant

Sure I will pick it up. I have been a fan this guy since the first Mercyful Fate Ep "Nuns have no fun". What do you think 6? :)

Even though I like the Mercyful Fate album a bit better, King Diamond ROCKS!

I'm definitely going to pick it up!

But I'd like to see them touring in Europe first.... I wanna scream like a madman "sleeeeeeeeeeepleeeeeeeeeeeees nIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiights" :loco:

Hawk said:
Sure I will pick it up. I have been a fan this guy since the first Mercyful Fate Ep "Nuns have no fun". What do you think 6? :)

Even though I like the Mercyful Fate album a bit better, King Diamond ROCKS!
I have been a fan since listening to his "Them" record. While I will buy it eventually, I don't know if I will rush out & buy it... I think it will be worth having.

Yes, I have seen only Mercyful Fate once and that was on the Dead Again tour. It was in a little bar in Louisville, Ky. Mercyful Fate put on a hell of a show even though there was only about 200 people there. But excellent show nonetheless.

The King one of people that I want to the most live, I'm a fan of EVERY release that the King released or Fate. The legendary cross of bones, and stage presents has to be one of best shows.

Anyone heard King Diamond with Black Rose, before Mercyful Fate? It's not a great cd, but still worth it if your a fan.

sixxswine said:
Unlike the current thread, about King causing people to put a 12 gauge in their mouths, after smoking a great deal of ganja & alcohol, then pulling the trigger. This all after hearin' "Do It," on his records...:yell:
Wait, that was Judas Priest!!:ill:
It was about as lame...:yuk:
Anyway, witht he release date of King's next Live disc around the corner, will guys make it a priority to pick it up?!
I surely will pick it up, though if something else comes out the same day...
I'm think I will santch that one up first. After all, it's a live record. If it were a Dvd I would not pass it up...
How about the rest of the Diamond Bangers out there?!:p
That was my topic :err: haha.

Yes, I'm picking it up as soon as I can, I've never seen MF or KD live, although I'd love too, any reviews I've read it sounds like a hell of a show.
This will be a CD to go on the list of top prioirties (If I even spelt that right) :)

Stand-Ablaze said:
That was my topic :err: haha.

Yes, I'm picking it up as soon as I can, I've never seen MF or KD live, although I'd love too, any reviews I've read it sounds like a hell of a show.
This will be a CD to go on the list of top prioirties (If I even spelt that right) :)

I was just fucking with you...:heh:
I didn't mean any harm by it.

And sadly, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing King Live!
The last tour he skipped my area...
Maybe next time?:cry:

Yeah, I'll definitely be picking up the new live cd...I've been on board King's handbasket to hell since I first heard "Black Horsemen" on the radio back in the day. San Antonio, TX, had a legendary DJ named Joe Anthony who was a big KD fan and he would play King all the time.

I've only seen King with Mercyful Fate once at a small club in San Antone a long time ago--it was a great night! But, I did run into two of the people (Ed & Gloria Kolarich) King thanks in the liner notes of Conspiracy at an Alice Cooper show once! (How's that for obscure connections? :D )

:Smokin: