Real King Diamond Thread

I love the King and everyone here should know that by now! I have never seen him live and I would've this last time back in October, if it weren't for the fact that my parents forced to go to dinner with my Grandma....

And i probably won't check out the new live CD. I don't usually go out of the way for live discs.

I was just fucking with you...
I didn't mean any harm by it.
:lol: I know.

I really want to see King live, but I'm doubting he'll ever set foot in Ireland, maybe I'll have to travel over to England to see him next time.
I don't know who I would like to see more though, Mercyful fate or King Diamond, both are brilliant.

Fangface said:
I'm definitely going to pick it up!

But I'd like to see them touring in Europe first.... I wanna scream like a madman "sleeeeeeeeeeepleeeeeeeeeeeees nIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiights" :loco:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely I will pick it up!! I saw the King a day before Halloween '03 in Chicago, and I have to say that overall, this was one of the best shows that I have ever seen from an established artist in my life! Perfect sound, visual presentation, excellent stage props and lighting, and most importantly, an EXCELLENT set list! This is my beef with most bands that have been around for 20 years+, as some of them (Iron...something?) feel the need to bash you over the head with a large chunk (40 minutes+) of BRAND new material.

Well, the King put out a GREAT set that night, and I will be all over that release!! :headbang: :kickass:

Iron Maiden played 7 Dance of Death songs I think.
Although I wasn't complaining since I love the album, I would have prefered some older stuff aswell.
They played Can I Play With Maddness, I was happy :)