Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Northern Viking said:
Ok... Spike was DEFINITELY stoned. Or he got laid.. but I really doubt that theory :p
You're a regular comedian. :Smug: The former possibility is infinitely more plausible as you well know. The later was simply preposterous.

manuelgv said:
And Christie I don't know where you got the idea that I am gay
Because as we can both clearly see, he eats teh pussy.

manuelgv said:
I am soooooooooo metal I scare myself
IM000948.jpg

Mind if I ask what you were eating to colour your tongue so? That IS scary. :eek:

OK, I just typed up a REALLY long reply to about FIVE different people and it dissapeared. Couldn't be fucked figuring out who I was saying what to.

Violet Baudelaire said:
haha, no reason to be embarrassed about being drunk. at least i hope so, as I myself was quite drunk some days :p
No no no no NO!. I was there and I distinctly remember that it wws everyone else who was drunk while you were stone cold sober. ;)

Manny, your chinese-ninja pic rawks my sawks.

idari said:
Dammit, Caillac is way too beautiful :bah:
Funny that. She says much the same thing about her self as you do about yourself most of the time. :p Oh, and sorry for being suck a fucktard the other day. Ah, and you have an exceptionally nice back yard and house..... best I saw in Finland. Among the best I've seen at home too.

....and that's all I could remember..... gimme a break, I haven't slept in over 40 hrs.

@angelina n li-san: are you sure you two are seeing the same photo as I am?

Oh, and I don't believe ange has ever posted pics before? :confused:

I never posted pics of me here. There are some but in the member's page and they're a bit old, actually. Well not that old, but from last year.
Anyway, I don't have good recent pics, but if someone wants to host one for me.. it's ok.

done!* ^_^

*Well I mean... will do. Hail me on MSN and swing something my way, and I'll put it up for you. Too easy.

Edit: @Fourka: Not you too... :erk:

It would appear that I get the honour (and pleasure ;) ) of introducing you to one Angy.B. (Angelina Blackheim), who will most likely promptly beat me around the head with her handbag until I die when she sees this post. ^_^

AngyB01.jpg

AngyB02.jpg