Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Spike said:
It would appear that I get the honour (and pleasure ;) ) of introducing you to one Angy.B. (Angelina Blackheim), who will most likely promptly beat me around the head with her handbag until I die when she sees this post. ^_^
...and what a great way to go out my friend... ;)

niklas_jag_li.jpg

:Spin:

@~Zeanra~ if you're the person not holding the beer you're one of the very few females, along with angelia blackheim, that is really beautiful on this forum and not just told so due to politeness

spaffe said:
@~Zeanra~ if you're the person not holding the beer you're one of the very few females, along with angelia blackheim, that is really beautiful on this forum and not just told so due to politeness
Well, I wouldn't mind being Niklas Sundin, not at all :eek: ...but it's too late to lie. One of the rare pics from this summer where I don't look as drunk as I were at the very moment.

tack :oops:

oh, and Watain \m/

spaffe said:

beauty is in the eye of the watcher..

Spike said:
It would appear that I get the honour (and pleasure ;) ) of introducing you to one Angy.B. (Angelina Blackheim), who will most likely promptly beat me around the head with her handbag until I die when she sees this post. ^_^

AngyB01.jpg

AngyB02.jpg
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

now i'm just speechless, now THAT is a beautiful woman, oh yes

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Caelestia said:
There is NO HYPHEN in my name, dammit. Would you like me to call you Sp-ike? :p
sorry li san. :( (should there be a space though?)

chris-o-fer said:
...and what a great way to go out my friend... ;)
only problem is it would be a slow and most likely painful death. I mean look at her, she's tiny! there's only so much damage she could do per swing. :erk:

spaffe said:
I don't mean to be dissagreable, but the greater majority of women here are beautiful in at least one form or another, if not more. are some more beautiful than others, sure, but I still insist there is something odd about this place that attracts women of.... calibre, and it's certainly not the guys!!!

@Mikey: Nice call with the beer holder. :lol:

IconOfSin said:
now i'm just speechless, now THAT is a beautiful woman, oh yes
Funny thing is, she insists that these are BAD photos of her (like we haven't heard that one before. :rolleyes: ) maybe she was refering to these.....? ;)

AngyB06.jpg

AngyB07.jpg

You would think that half of you haven's visited the UM picture page before? :err:

~Zeanra~ said:
Well, I wouldn't mind being Niklas Sundin, not at all :eek: ...but it's too late to lie. One of the rare pics from this summer where I don't look as drunk as I were at the very moment.

tack :oops:

oh, and Watain \m/

ach so, is he a friend of yours?

oh yes watain = \m/
and nemi is \m/ as well :p