Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Yes many love triangles are here.

Rats, IconofSin has left me and I'm stuck with the underage guy was a fiance. :p

I want that guy who posted his picture up a few days ago. The guy who has the Latin username... *drool*

idari said:
Don't take any pressure for it, i'm not the type who insists a perfect date, i'll be fine just hanging out with you ;) :p

:oops: :eek:
hey sure whatever floats your boat will also float mine baby ;)

Caelestia said:
Yeah, you want idari and she wants me :D
hey she wanted to date me though :( and you asked DE to marry you, when he wants mousewings, and mouswings wants some latin guy....and omg i've gone crosseyed :loco: :lol:

IconOfSin said:
I sense a few love triangles here? lmfao!

why yes i'm fine with a date or two first hehe *wondering where he shall take her*
and thank you, i like your.....everything :oops: :)
Love Isododecahedron buddy. That's a 20 sided nearly spherical object made from pentagons....think soccer balls, to you.

Sheesh get it right. :bah:

idari said:
Li is my sister, i can't date my sister :eek:
OMG Incestophile! :eek; [/Loli]

idari said:
So when's our date Icon? :p
Please dear, it's not polite to tease. :p

If it's any consolation, if I wasn't laughting I'd be crying....again.

OMG I found the STS song I lub!!!*

*But stupid editing won't let me add it to NP field

*NP* Swallow The Sun - Through Her Silvery Body (this may be one of the few STS songs I actually REALLY like! It's almost as good as Saturnus's stuff.

1) I'm not touching the first comment... as usual you are missing the point.

2) As opposed to the singer from Swallow The Sun..... who is totally gay and sucks? :Smug:

IconOfSin said:
when he wants mousewings, and mouswings wants some latin guy....and omg i've gone crosseyed :loco: :lol:
It's mousewings not mouswings. :p Actually, I want you also. :eek:... and Caelum, and Andreas, and Trevor...

:loco:

I wish I was a princess! ^_^

No. Wait...did I say that out loud? I was just following the theme being set...........I wish. :erk:

p.s. @Li: which one is Caelum? Oh, and if that is your new hair on the right (I am assuming it is). I like it. :) It's nice.

Edit: Never mind I found Caelum.