Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Spike said:
Actually, the first I made was aimed at you, the second was an aside I prolly should not have bought up, and if anything should have been aimed at myself.
I was speaking about your forgetting to put up the pics since you were talking to me... not about your statement at all. :)

@IconofSin: how abouts visiting Canada instead? ;) :p

idari said:
Well i'd say it's when you come to finland :p
ooo alot of pretty girls there
*books the next flight to Finland*
i've always wanted to go there actually, only this time i have a better reason to go :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
oh yeah and after the date you can take me on the tour of your lawn you said you would :p

mousewings said:
@IconofSin: how abouts visiting Canada instead? ;) :p
lmfao!! you are such a nut
yes one day i'll visit you in Canada as well haha :dopey:

@Seraphim. Wow, Abbeys not all all like I expected. :eek: Question though, who is the owner of the long hair on the extreme right?

Johanna said:
jeez... cool it down :err:
No need to take any of (the three) of us THAT seriously dear. (Except for the posting pics part!!FMF#$)(#U+!! :mad: NOW DAMMIT!!) Seriously though, if you're gonna complain you have to contibute, I mean, even I can only make an idiot of myself by pic whoring for so long before people get bored. :rolleyes: Speaking of which, thanks for oyur contribution Seraphim, even though the pic was not of you (and you know that's cheating! :p )

mousewings said:
I was speaking about your forgetting to put up the pics since you were talking to me... not about your statement at all.
Oh. Right...I knew that. :oops: Eell, ummm..... here.
7009b264.jpg

Seeing as I'm not allowed to post pics of other people I know, and logistically speaking it's hard to take a pic of one's self, I don't have much to work with (pics of me that is) so this will have to do. For the record, drunk but not unconscious, and highly annoyed that people were throwing grass on me cos they thought it would be funny. :bah:

Oh, and fear factory fans rock.
f6691da5.jpg

P.S. Where do you live mousey? Inquiring minds (ie: me :) )want to know. Just the country will suffice.

Kew'. I want hair that straight. It's just that with the extra hand in there and the fact that it's in the corner and the angle it makes to your face.... it almost looks like the hair of someone next to you who is sitting forward. My bad.

Spike said:
No need to take any of (the three) of us THAT seriously dear. (Except for the posting pics part!!FMF#$)(#U+!! :mad: NOW DAMMIT!!) Seriously though, if you're gonna complain you have to contibute, I mean, even I can only make an idiot of myself by pic whoring for so long before people get bored. :rolleyes:
okies okies, lets forget it all, i wont make comments like anymore :)

You're going to make us beg aren't you? For shame. That wasn't the point of my post and you know it! :p if you are still missing the point, let me help clarify it for you.

post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics. post pics.

pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ vpics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^ pics plz! ^_^

Kawaii Ulla!!! ^_^

@Johanna: Hell, they don't even have to be of you. *Shock-Horror* :eek:

See, this is how it's done. :roll:
7ccbc434.jpg

The beach at Imatra. Pretty no?

d0362ad8.jpg

EagleFlyFree said:
@ougadgu: what does ylioppilas mean, besides total hottie?
Secondary School Graduate (Close enough Ulla?) ie: They are high school graduation pics.

EagleFlyFree said:
@spike: those are great shots, those skies could go straight into a game
I have a few better ones with the beach as well I think, I doubt I can post 'em though. But yeah, I took a few pics like that in various places. It was quite relaxing just sitting on the beach for an afternoon reading a book and watching the clouds scudding across the sky (they were amazingly fast moving lil fuckers). Got a lil sunburnt though.