Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Then it would help if you stop complaining and contribute to the efffort. Otherwise shus! :p I seem to be carrying this thread ATM.

Best. Sloth. EVA!
170137b2.jpg

Ok well, Seraphim requested that I put up the photos from the In flames show as soon as possible, and personally I can't wait to do so, but they are having some trouble scanning them at the photo place, so I decided I would take some photos of the photos with my digicam... weird, and probably won't turn out too god, but here you go, i'll say who is in them for clarity...

This one is of me, my girlfriend Sarah, my brother, and his girl, and the guitarist Brian from the band I play drums in with Anders Friden of In Flames
000_0028.jpg

Alexi Laiho
000_0027.jpg

Bjorn from In Flames, me, my woman, my bro and his woman, and on the side the singer from Chimaira (they were doing a show with Slipknot next door, so he stopped by to chat with In Flames)
000_0025.jpg

James MacDonough and I
000_0024.jpg

Me, Sarah, and Alexi Laiho
000_0021.jpg

Daniel from In Flames, me, my bro and his girl
000_0023.jpg

Me, my bro on his b-day, little steph and her mom.. I was in the middle of speaking when they took it... looks like i'm bein' badass eh?
dannysbdayusatkais.jpg

Unknowing me by the computer
000_0020.jpg

There is around 60 more photos, about 15 or 20 of which i'll post here, maybe in this thread or another... this is just a couple of them

i figure id add a pic of me as its been a while

Bob%20Wet%2002.jpg

Bob%20Wet%2003.jpg

it was raining after work, i ran to my car.

bobvex said:
i figure id add a pic of me as its been a while
I don't belive I've seen a pic of you before Bob. You rock. (And I mean that in the least homoerotic manner you can conjure up. :oops: Oh, and you look absolutly NOTHING like the mental image I had portrayed for you! :eek:

idari said:
@ Johanna: Like Spike said, if you've got a problem with the lack of pics, then POST PICS and stop whining.
Yeah, be pic whores like us!!! ^_^ (Yes, that includes you Su. :p )

784bab13.jpg

The best pic I got of an animal at Kosekaari (Sp?) Z. :rolleyes: Even better than sloth, cos the Zebra stayed more still.

There's a WOLRD of difference between 'good looking' and 'cute' mousey, and you know it. :p Unfortunately the majority (including myself) would appear to fall into the latter category according to popular opinion. :erk:

Of course I could be mistaken, but if my track record is anything to go by, I'm not.

Edit: Oops! Forgot the pics! :oops: (I'm also looking in YOUR direction mousewings. :err: Shame on you)

How's about a nice pic of the lead singer of Keane?

1ccdc4f7.jpg

And of course the BEST. JEWFRO. EVA! (Now that I found out my friend did away with his while I was away :( )
07cc6c8f.jpg

so this is me.. sober as always! maybe imaging myself as angrymotherfucker. ha! nothing but "cold and ugly" :Smug:
glj74y_b.jpg

Spike said:
There's a WOLRD of difference between 'good looking' and 'cute' mousey, and you know it. :p Unfortunately the majority (including myself) would appear to fall into the latter category according to popular opinion. :erk:
In my books 'cute' is A LOT better than goodlooking. Goodlooking people are only for sex, i wouldn't want to hug a goodlooking guy (though i also wouldn't want to have sex with him :p) and cuddling > sex ;p

Spike said:
:eek: Well NOW i understand why Ulla wanted to go to that Keane gig. Could someone wipe the drool off my keyboard please.. :p

Spike said:

Of course I could be mistaken, but if my track record is anything to go by, I'm not.

Edit: Oops! Forgot the pics! :oops: (I'm also looking in YOUR direction mousewings. :err: Shame on you)
Yes... blame teh mouse for all your troubles. :(

Yep, good looking is better than cute, as there are a lot of cuties out there and less really hot ones. Although, I usually take whatever word that comes of my brain to use...

So there are some guys who I say are cute, who are actually hot, but not vice versa.

Goodlooking people are only for sex,
It depends. Some of them may also be useful for other stuff if they're smart, have money, are good conversationalists, etc. I don't care whether I get a cute one or a hot one, if I'm attracted to him in some way, then it's a go.

mousewings said:
Yes... blame teh mouse for all your troubles.
Actually, the first I made was aimed at you, the second was an aside I prolly should not have bought up, and if anything should have been aimed at myself. Simply put I thought your statment was in direct reply/contradiction to Santtu's post, and as such I just wanted to point out the difference. Furthermore I think many of the guys (myself included) have been getting the two mixed up as far as they apply to this board, and have on the odd occasion been getting the wrong impression. So I just wanted to clarify the point.

Sorry for the confusion.