Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Originally posted by xenophobe
Tara, you do look like Rachel from Sinister! ;)

... but can you growl? :eek:

:devil:

xeno: No. :( I sound more like Jeff Walker after sucking a bunch of helium balloons. :lol:

Eric: I've got HUNGRY MAN on my side! Who's laughing now?!?!
Muwahahahaha!

...Hungry Man??? Oh shit...I may have to call in resources from beyond the frozen wastes...deep into the forests where BRAWNY resides. :lol:

Originally posted by sexualist death
@xeno: dont you know that girls dont know to growl?!!!:lol:
i think angela from arch enemy could reply with a growling "yeah we can".
today i was at my mother's place, and i replied to a couple of her questions growling. mainly because it was good to see her laughing.

@sexualist death: ahhhh, i see. well, i'm out of tune even when i growl if possible, so i'd better do it in playback :lol:

Originally posted by Wandrail
...Hungry Man??? Oh shit...I may have to call in resources from beyond the frozen wastes...deep into the forests where BRAWNY resides. :lol:

Hahaha!

Okay uhmm...now this whole thing is getting to be a bit weird. :eek:

Originally posted by Wandrail

Being more metal than alot of people. Wait, I don't sit around my house making Dio metal signs at the computer monitor...shut up.
moremetalthanyou.jpg

-Eric

Yes, Eric, you are most certainly METAL! I feel inferior to your Metalness :worship: If only the whole world could be as metal.. except I doubt they could pull it off (look at *insert random quasi-metal band name here*)

More pictures! From Everyone!

@Tara - killer sweatshirt and very cute pics! I love your hair! I only wish mine was nice and straight like your's, but of course I have one big wave that goes through it :rolleyes:

~Sh0k~

Alright I'll post me. By the way, how old do I look in this picture, with my hair down I reckon I look heaps young. When my hairs tied back I look about 25 some have said. I'm 17 anyway...

soilworkerme.jpg