Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Hearse, is there gonna be a whole series of action shots like this that make up a short animation? :lol:

do that, hearse! and use that as your new avatar!! :lol:

Here is the Gongorakoe picture.... I hope this one works...

jose.JPG

Here's another picture of my lame ass. I just took this today to show off my beautiful Bethlehem sweatshirt!

0017.jpg

and me in a brand new white shirt! :)

0014.jpg

Tara...it is time to give me your AOD poster. Do it out of sympathy, my ex took my signed "If Chins Could Kill"...it said "Stay Groovy" in it, you know. Out of sheer boredom, here are my three most common expressions used while on UM.com lately:

Contemplative - thinking about topics like "Now wearing...now drinking...now eating" this obviously requires alot of thought on my part.
contemplative.jpg

Laughing at liberals.
laugh2.jpg

Being more metal than alot of people. Wait, I don't sit around my house making Dio metal signs at the computer monitor...shut up.
moremetalthanyou.jpg

-Eric

Fuck this thread is long, but I've got a pic to show the masses of me. This was taken at the New England Metal Festival this year. I'm on the left (I now have long hair and a goatee, but other than that I look the same), my ex is in the middle, and my editor is on the right.

The gang

:)

Originally posted by Wandrail
Tara...it is time to give me your AOD poster. Do it out of sympathy, my ex took my signed "If Chins Could Kill"...it said "Stay Groovy" in it, you know. Out of sheer boredom, here are my three most common expressions used while on UM.com lately:

Contemplative - thinking about topics like "Now wearing...now drinking...now eating" this obviously requires alot of thought on my part.
contemplative.jpg

Laughing at liberals.
laugh2.jpg

Being more metal than alot of people. Wait, I don't sit around my house making Dio metal signs at the computer monitor...shut up.
moremetalthanyou.jpg

-Eric

Eric: You'll have to kill me first in order to get my AOD poster!!! Remember though, I always look grimm and frostbitten in the supermarket so I may prove to be quite a challenge for you! :mad: ;)

As far as those pictures go....I plead the fifth, you know, because I need to protect my own ass!!! :D

Originally posted by tara
Eric: You'll have to kill me first in order to get my AOD poster!!! Remember though, I always look grimm and frostbitten in the supermarket so I may prove to be quite a challenge for you! :mad: ;)

As far as those pictures go....I plead the fifth, you know, because I need to protect my own ass!!! :D

You may look grim and frostbitten but that freezer section is my domain...I summon forth the Kid Cuisine Characters!! Who's got your back? Marie Callender? Sara Lee? Don't make me laugh. :mad: Seriously though, Bruce Campobell was hilarious on his book tour, if you haven't read it, you must, its friggin great.

And its nice to see some integrity in a female :lol: Good for you! If your eyebrows were like....pencil point thin you would look alot more like Rachel from Sinister.

-Eric