Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Originally posted by tara
Since there has not been a picture of me on these pages in forever now...

Image038.jpg

There.
Tryin' to look like a super sexay death metal warrior, or somethin

Hit my forehead when I tried to kiss the screen :p

j/k

Originally posted by Pancakes
Why the fuck are all the women of UM older than the men? (No offence)
if you say "_all_ the women", that's not true. if you say that quoting jax's picture, it's still not true (the "all" remains) plus it's unpolite.

this said, i'll add something else: since on this forum you cannot have sex with girls (even if - reading this page - i see that someone tries anyway :lol: ) but only read their opinions on various subjects, i think it's better to have some older people and not only teenagers like you (double :p :p). we can hope to find some more wisdom; and then it's always interesting to hear when people plan to retire :D.

Originally posted by Pancakes
Why the fuck are all the women of UM older than the men? (No offence)

Nah man, what you shoulda said is "Why are all of the women on UM universally better loooking (relatively speaking) than the men?" :eek:

:eek: Tara, you are very good-looking, but after seeing that pic I'm gonna try my hardest never to piss you off.

Same with Lady, I'm not ever beeing cheeky to her again...

And NapalmForDeath has far too much fun. :( I want a back garden like that...

Originally posted by NapalmForLunch
I was bored tonight and found some face paint and blood so i thought I would go be stupid out back so I put the paint and blood on and grabbed a knife.

Dude, where do you find blood?

Originally posted by tara
Since there has not been a picture of me on these pages in forever now...

Image038.jpg

There.
Tryin' to look like a super sexay death metal warrior, or somethin

I wanna kiss the scream but cant do it now at work! hahahah

realy pretty.....more cute than you where in the otehr pic ( if that is possible)

incatation shirt!! marry me now pleaseeeeeee