Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Sorry 'bout the quality. :oops: But my Brittish co-worker isn't the best photographer. :D

DSCF000022.jpg

Here i am happy, a rare occation at work.

DSCF0004.JPG

These are my shoes, with some snow on the right one. :)

DSCF0003.JPG

@Rusty: You're glad i decided not to take the thong pics aren't you. :p

what a smile..........;)

you have a baby face
and you............................................................................................................................ blush?!:oops:

Awww....
Fracturedy is baby :p

Hey Zeanra.. It looks like a really nice village you live in... Silent and beautyfull, and also some nice pics btw...

I think I will post some too of snowcovered Denmark...

Cheers!

Originally posted by Fractured
I don't think you relise just how true that is, Fraccy.

p.s. Why the hell haven't you got long hair?? :D :)

Because the metal-dudes look so fine that the good-looking metal-chicks just follow.

:err:

Look, that's my reason and I'm sticking to it, okay?? :bah:

@Rusty: I used to have long hair, but something or someone made me shave my head. :) Maybe ill save it again.
No i won't actually, since my hair line is soon at my neck, my hair is getting thinner by the day. :D

*checks phonebook for hairtransplant clinics*

@Zeanra and Tal: :oops: :p

mypic87.jpg

mypic88.jpg

Maybe I'll get Etherreal of his slack arse at some stage and get him to take the photo's... instead of me take'n 'em myself...... :bah:

Originally posted by Fractured
well, if the thong picture was or was not a good idea is something you cannot tell by having seen you face only... :rolleyes:
anyways, i want to read rusty's reply :D

@fractured: actually i prefer to remember you as some snow on a pair of shoes... erm... as a happy and smiling guy, that's what i meant ;)

Originally posted by mourningstar
@fractured: actually i prefer to remember you as some snow on a pair of shoes...
Fear not, Fraccy, it's better than being remembered as a piece of dog-crap in a pair of shoes. :D

Originally posted by Rusty
Fear not, Fraccy, it's better than being remembered as a piece of dog-crap in a pair of shoes. :D
or some rust :p

by the way, it was pretty clear i was joking, i would never be mean or insensitive with fractured. even if i don't call him "fraccy" like you rusty like to do :lol:

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
The view from our front yard

yard3.jpg

The view from our back yard

yard5.jpg

Whee :p I'll take better pics soon.

And then I found out my cam likes to work with "real" light which means I have to be infront of the window or outside when taking pics.

Me today before going to school

stare9.jpg

again very cool pics......... here in brazil is fucking southern summer hot as hell
snow is very cool.....i never seen it :cry:

and you......every pic more prety you have a realy prety face!!!
truly!!!!!! :D