Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

I'd say. I saw him on Jay Leno one time, and the heat produced by the lights caused him to sweat like a coal miner. They went to commercial and came back, and it looked like he went for a swim. It was awful.

David Lee Roth has got nothing on me. he looks like a bootleg Robert Plant in that picture. God damn I wouldn't even begin to imagine the STDs that man has, not to mentions hes so cracked out. Anyone see his BBQ video? Madness.

Originally posted by Hearse
haha well ofcourse, but is it really that much useful!?
I think its the same thing when people wanting 24 fret guitar.
Cause seriously how often you use 23th 24th fret? :rolleyes:
Also hate Floyd rose bridges...

All those little "extra" goodies(=fuckups) makes the guitar less enjoyable IMHO. But thats just my opinion.

Yes, the 7th string is very useful. It opens up a completely new sphere of possibilities. Imagine someone saying they use 5 strings on their guitar and asking "is the 6th string really that useful?". Of course it is. The same for the 7th string. It allows you greater range and allows you to play riffs very low which seems to make them sound very heavy.
You can make the same case for the 24h fret. Someone could ask you "why do you need frets above the 15th fret?". I have 2 guitars with 24 frets and I do use the 24th fret at times, so I do find it useful. I like to be able to go that high.
And floyd rose temelo is a necessity if you'd like to use the tremelo bar and stay in tune.

Has that little "Now Playing" field always said "What are you listening to?" next to it? I only just noticed it :err:

"Well, I guess we can close the file on that case, huh?".

Hold on a second, I hear someone approaching.......who's this cool customer?

_1820096_blair100.jpg

He belongs to the British Electric Guitar Appreciation society and I think he has a special plectrum! :cool:

@northern viking: thank you. i'll send you a real size copy of that picture with my autograph.

@fractured: thanks to you, as well. in addition to what northern viking will receive, lee will send you his sofa.

if you want to start a fan (or fun) club, feel free to do it.

:D