Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
*boots Spike* :mad: I look like Hearse with my horse face :mad: :cry: Take it away!!

@loudsilence: :eek: You DO look like Thanatos..

edit: OMG there's a country full of men like those two...*moves to Mexico*

Well I don't live in Mexico, I live in NEW Mexico, which borders Mexico, which is a state in the U.S. I'm sure you just didn't see the New in my location, hehe

Originally posted by mourningstar
i beg to differ: give me non-latin-looking men, please :D

edit: and possibly non blond. and pale. grazie.
*raises hand*

Me!! :eek:

Although I think you might have had someone else in mind... :p

Originally posted by loudsilence
Well I don't live in Mexico, I live in NEW Mexico, which borders Mexico, which is a state in the U.S. I'm sure you just didn't see the New in my location, hehe
:guh:

Well, close enough...*still moving to Mexico*

For the sake of just posting these here...Yeah us "latin" looking men are a dime a dozen here...*shrugs*

outside1.jpg

outside2.jpg

Smokin...Btw, Imwearing like 6 layers of shirts in that pic, it was freezing...It just looks like my upper body is way bigger than my legs and shit. Hehe.
outside3.jpg

outside4.jpg

Originally posted by Demonic Rapture
Point taken. Plus I kinda like not getting confused with a chick.
let me just tell you that loads of girls like guys who can be easily confused with a chick ;)

* Content removed at the request of....... well.... I'm sure you can guess......

@~Z~: You noticed at all that no one is saying.......

"look at the Horsey-Faced lady!!!"

And that most of the comments are to the tune of......:

OMG Look at those beautiful eyes!! :eek: :worship:

? :err:

Originally posted by Hearse
Yes its better, though I wouldnt edited that pic since the face is all unatural shape,
cause the photo is taken from too close... :p
good pic manipulating though... since I know that the orginal pic was in pretty bad shape. :)

If I actually bothered to spend some time with it, I could prolly make it into something really decent... but seeing as Ms. ~Z~keeps complaining........ Oh well... *sigh*