Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Mr. Teddy is gonna smack your arse..
:err:

You all didnt seem to be so fond of my pics, so I wont annoy you with the ones I recently put online :p
Just so you know :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Northern Viking
You all didnt seem to be so fond of my pics, so I wont annoy you with the ones I recently put online :p
Just so you know :rolleyes:
right, if you want us to ask where those pics are, here you go "where are those pictures, northern?" :p
and since i don't think the aim of posting pictures here is to say "hey look how cool i am" (although lots of people seem to think so), let me tell you that your pics make smile a lot - and not necessarily in a bad way -, so go on!

other pics i usually like are napalmforlunch's.

@hearse: ultima ibanez already posted a pic of me on this thread, and i think that's enough. but thank you anyway for that lie in your post :lol:

:err:
:lol:

I meant him :p

teddy.jpg

I suddenly feel horribly inadequate in the "good-looks" department. :( All Latin-American people should be banned from posting pictures. :p

thanks for the nice words val ;)
sincere :)

now, please, why don't you (=everyone) post some penguins? i love penguins. i want penguins. give me penguins. mail me penguins. buy me penguins...
*presses the "off" button on her head*

Originally posted by Rusty
I suddenly feel horribly inadequate in the "good-looks" department. :( All Latin-American people should be banned from posting pictures. :p

report us to Mark :p

I can't kick anyone's arse, unfortunately. I can un-nerve people by acting strangely, though. But I do like this spirit of everyone congratulating everyone else on how great they look. Perhaps that girl will post more pictures of her ridiculous boyfriend for me to laugh at :Muahaha:

If we had a "finest beard" competition, Norther Viking would surely win. That is some excellent plumage you have going on there.
If I could grow a beard, I would grow one like that, at least for a while.

I'm just listening to Thales. It's not really my bag, but they're really nice recordings, with cool production. I heard Pellucid Lake and Song 11 (great title, dude lol). To my ears, it reminds me of Opeth; quite sombre, simple-but well played-playing mood-driven songs. How come you're so cheerful yet you write/play stuff like this, Hearse????

Think I'll cheer myself up with some Planet X :)

what a coincidence, i listened to thales yesterday! some really interesting parts!

we should start (or kick off - *clown* ) the "whose arse would you like to kick?" thread. ;)

@northern: thank you for the penguins :)