Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Northern Viking: I try ;)

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
But I do like this spirit of everyone congratulating everyone else on how great they look.

Dude, it's the perfect time to post your pics :p

urwald-pinguin.jpg

[drunk stupor]
Well what do we have here? It's that damn penguin again! Come here little fella, I won't hurt ya! I'm one of the good guys...I'll take ya to the zoo where they'll treat ya all repspectable-like...
[/drunk stupor]

Originally posted by Hearse
:lol: I can stretch them for you dear, after that you can even blame it all me! :D

I don't think so!! I'm the only Zeanra-Puching-Bag around here. :p

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
:lol:

I meant him :p

teddy.jpg

@Northern Viking: Careful dude, Mr. T (Mr Teddy) Knows Kungfu!! He could kick ALL our arses.. and I should know! *Rubs Backside*

Originally posted by mourningstar
now, please, why don't you (=everyone) post some penguins? i love penguins. i want penguins. give me penguins. mail me penguins. buy me penguins...
*presses the "off" button on her head*

01.jpg

There's a bunch of penguins for ya... :p

I'm the one in the middle, with my chin up... Looking like total idiot... Well, maybe not THAT idiot compared to the others... :lol:

That pic is about 2 years old, I don't have long hair anymore and I have different kind of glasses nowadays...:)

Okay, another one of the DT gig...
:s I look pretty scary.. Kinda.. Possessed. And drunk. And stoned. The big DT Spirit was in me! :eek:

schoenendoos.msnw

[EDIT] Damn, the image doesn't work.. Ill leave the link though.. Feel free..

Michael actually looks kind of normal in that pic... or then he's drunk himself into a stupour. That guy on the left is scary. :eek:

Originally posted by xenophobe
Since this appears to be the Teddy Bear Thread:
only because this world is sick and upside down. in a reasonable world, every thread should be a penguin one.

val (the penguholic)

Originally posted by Rusty
Mine is better than yours. :p

No, mine is better than yours! Plus mine was given to me by a girl that's not my mother! :p Bwwaaaaahahahahaha!!! *points at Rusty* aAAAAahahahaha!!! :mauahaha:

And mine smells really, really pretty! ;)