Rebel Yell

Was this done while Alexander was still in? Or did Alexi do it all himself, as far as the guitar goes...And did they definately use the ESP's to record this? Because I can CLEARLY hear those EMG-HZ's....and they arent bad imho. Different sound, but a good sound.

oh sorry downloading it now :) didnt see the links

bodomic, do they really use hz´s? they arent even active? i think they change 'em and esp have them on the digs so they can make som extra cash since it's so cheap.. not!

I've just downloaded it, and i personally think it's shit. It's boring, a lack of rhythm and speed, and stupid clean vocals. I don't like Death vocals + Clean vocals, It's one thing or the other, but i don't like that mixes.

I haven't heard the original one, but i think it doesn't fit me. Hmmmm, please Laiho don't do stupid things (like this one) on the next cd, please, or i may stop increasing my COB's collection.

A Fire Inside said:
I've just downloaded it, and i personally think it's shit. It's boring, a lack of rhythm and speed, and stupid clean vocals. I don't like Death vocals + Clean vocals, It's one thing or the other, but i don't like that mixes.

I haven't heard the original one, but i think it doesn't fit me. Hmmmm, please Laiho don't do stupid things (like this one) on the next cd, please, or i may stop increasing my COB's collection.
blah blah blah blah

stop whining!

i love it.. i woul like to hear some of this shit on the next cob album..

i dont think that laihos unclean vocals are like the average death metal vocals at all, especially not on hcdr

well the coversong is very commercial.. they should recrd a video for it and release it as a single, i think they could make som serious cash from it