Rebel Yell

Ok fuck it i got it of DC++

and i can say

THIS FUCKING ROCKS!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I really didnt think that Alexi could sing like this, but obviously he can sing GOOD like this too! Props to him, he is a real fucking musician! :worship:

meh, i dont like the cover that much. its ok.. but nothing great. lets just say that the clean vocals aren't exactly Alexi's forte ;)

I love that cover. It's better than that Idol guys version.
I must admit that clean vocals are not Alexi's strong point. Not bad, but not great either. I still feel that getting that song was worth the price I paid for the whole CD. :cool:

It rules, you twits! Because of the relaxed solo in it and because the rest sounds very much like the original, which owns your furry little butts!

Hmm...I've really changed my mind about this song, after hearing it a few more times (and purchasing BestBreeder) I can honestly say I think its one of their best covers (After Shot in the Dark & Somebody Put Something in my Drink). It fucking rocks, Alexi's voice really suits it.

bloody_trooper said:
what is your idea of deathmetal? because most people view bands similar to bodom (in flames, norther, strato, etc) as melodic death metal

I'd say Bodom were more of Power Metal with musicaly Melodic Death influences and Black vocals.

this is going to sound fuckin chessy as a motherfucker, but i want MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuckin badass cover!

also CoB is fuckin good music, i dont care what the fuck they call the genre, if it sounds good fuckin listen to it and if it aint, well they better be fuckin tryin harder now huh?

You can also send CoB songs that they coverd ( like Rebell yell , i never heard rebell yell :Blushing:) I would be very greatfull ^_^

horrormaster@gmail.com
That's my gmail... nog my msn mail

if you want my msn here it is !!:

skater_1988_rulez@hotmail.com

if you guys can send songs of cob's to me .. thank you !!

p.s.: I allready have all of the origional songs of cob records.. a few bonus tracks and a few live tracks.. :D