Recent Acquistions (With Capsule Reviews)

LordFireworm said:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
That is one of the most cumbersome, longwinded and shitty pieces I have ever read.

I'd like to see Planetary Eulogy write a review for Sir Mix-A-Lot.
My question is, what does it have to do with ME though, given that I didn't write it?

Planetary Eulogy said:
Brutality Screams of Anguish- One of the few American death metal bands to really reach a level of melodic articulation on par with the Swedish bands of the time, Brutality still retained the percussive force and rhythmic intricacy of the Florida scene which spawned it. Perhaps the most useful point of reference would be Nocturnus' The Key, but the arrangements are more expansive and the instinct for the epic more finely honed. 9/10
Holy shit, I thought I was the only person (or one of very few) to have this CD. I saw it in the used section at the CD store and decided to take a chance on it; I'm glad I did.

What's the story on these guys, are they still around or are they long gone?

LordFireworm said:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
That is one of the most cumbersome, longwinded and shitty pieces I have ever read.
The scary thing is, I picked a random review and took a sentence near the beginning of it. I'm pretty sure I've seen worse there.

Edgecrusher said:
Holy shit, I thought I was the only person (or one of very few) to have this CD. I saw it in the used section at the CD store and decided to take a chance on it; I'm glad I did.

What's the story on these guys, are they still around or are they long gone?
Ah, they broke up 7 or 8 years ago, though there have been persistant rumors of a reunion in the works.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
I laugh in your general direction. Go be brutal somewhere else.
oh......I was expecting something more along the lines of "hahahah" or :lol:

Maybe I need better material......or maybe you need to lighten up ;)

ShroudOfDusk said:
And you're just the run-of-the-mill blood soaked, stomach contents bathing, maggot devouring slaughter lord arent you?
Well, I dunno about run-of-the-mill or stomach contents bathing, but I'm definitely blood-soaked and like to devour maggots. It's the hip way to be these days if you're aspiring to be a tattoo'd, bearded, long-haired, cross-your-arms-and-frown-at-gigs brutal dude!!
(unfortunately right now I'm just a tattoo-free, clean-shaven, short-haired, drink-and-get-up-the-front-at-gigs grind person.....but I'll get there one day)

oh......I was expecting something more along the lines of "hahahah" or

Maybe I need better material......or maybe you need to lighten up

Ha, I thought you were serious. Well if you werent, then :lol:, I guess.

Diet Brutal? oh-so-impressive Thesaurus skills?

Goddamn Chopstick, whether I agree with you or not, you're one fucking comedian. Hahah, keep it up, you rule. Most people never make me laugh like this. You're talented. :)

(I'm not being sarcastic in case you thought I was)

Chopstick up the Peehole said:
No they're not. They're verbose, overblown wankery that try way too hard to sound profound, when it's completely unnecessary.

If by "verbose" and "overblown" you mean "describe music using polysyllabic words", then yes, I agree.

Oh, and your handle is giving unsuspecting souls AIDS. But then again, you are br00tal.

Chopstick up the Peehole said:
Pffft....they're way over the top.

I would have expected better judgement from you.......It seems your name is rather misleading, Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract. You're not very brutal, or even very gore-ridden. In fact, you're Diet Brutal. On the surface, you present yourself as a product of true brutality and gore-soaked perversity, but overall, you don't quite cut the mustard.

Am I wrong? Or do you feel you truly are Brutal (with a capitol B)?

That boils down to one simple question: Do you agree with all those reviews?
Ahhhh.....Nik you fucking crack me up man!!!! Now just go smoke some more pipes:Smokin: