Recent purchases

Spiff, listen to the studio version of Dazed and Confused on the first Zeppelin album. It's only six and a half minutes long, and while it's no Since I've Been Loving You, it'll still rip your heart out.

"Lots of people talkin', few of them know. Soul of a woman was created below..."

Never were truer words spoken, Mr Page.

W

Wrathy, I have Remasters and it's on there, so one day I'll dig it out and have a listen. Promise. :) My fave Led Zep song was always Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, though, never had much time for many of the others.

More purchases:

Helloween - Rabbit Don't Come Easy
Sonata Arctica - Winterheart's Guild
Neal Morse - It's Not Too Late

CDs rule!

Yeah it is, Spruce. I saw it in Metal Mayhem a couple of days ago, but due to my downright gay financial situation, I couldn't buy it. I also wanted to get After Forever's latest.....oh well......

Helloween have a new guitarist, and about three different drummers played on the new album. They seem to have a permanent one now though.

My latest purchases (and file both of these under "at bloody last") are The Who's Ultimate Collection and Past Lives by Black Sabbath. A tip of the hat to my old mate Greg at Rev Music, who was able to get both on import at a very reasonable price.

Next, Dio and Queensryche. Once I find the buggers :).

W