Recommend Me Some Underground Viking Metal

Falkenbach, Nachtfalke and Enslaved are all recommended, certainly. The original poster's probably heard them all though, save maybe Nachtfalke.

If it hasent been said already, Einherjar maybe spelled Einherjer, although its Einherjar. I'm sure someone said Amon Amarth, they're not underground but they rule.. i gotta run and get smokes now or never i'll come back to this thread when i've thought of afew

I don't know if asatru inaeternum's lyrics are viking metal but they have a great viking metal sound, exspecialy the track "arrival of the hordes"... theres also Mithotyn, melodic viking metal.... hmmm

EternalEnemy said:
Your post makes real posts sad.

Sorry. Viking metal is a genre dictated by lyrics, effectively making it not a genre. The correct title is usually blackened metal with folk influences.

...we all know how important labels are i mean without names for this style of music and that style of music how would spoon-fed dullards know what to listen too?

fuck it, Enslaved, Windir and the like are Viking Metal and you're not going to fucking tell me otherwise. And Immortal is Holocaust Metal and if you disagree you can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

OK I am going to invent more baseless genre tags which are actually just devices used by record labels to make the band's genre catchier.

Vomit Remnants actually are not death metal. They are hyper groove brutality metal.

Good day sirs.

I haven't listened to Nasheim yet. Do you hate me for that? BTW your CD is in my local disc shop.

Dodens Grav said:
I haven't listened to Nasheim yet. Do you hate me for that? BTW your CD is in my local disc shop.
Huh? In an actual, physical, CD shop? That's a first. It's almost scary how good distribution we have...

Vintage Vinyl, yup. Although, oddly enough, the store's computer system accidentally tagged that cd onto another CD that I happened to buy, so I do in fact have documented proof that I bought your CD via a computer error on my receipt.