Recommend music to your fellow boarders.

Nothingface (not the gay band) makes me have urges.

Lapse of time, synchro freeze. Loop rewind, forward speed :headbang:

CORONER
http://www.designvortex.com/coroner/

Without a doubt the most underrated metal band of all time with the most underrated guitarist of all time in Tommy T. Baron (aka Tommy Vetterli). They covered more ground as a trio than most bands could with 10 members, and they just never got any backing from Noise Records. When they finally did get a little momentum - fucking grunge came thru and killed them along with so many other great metal bands.

Check out Mental Vortex or Grin if you can find a copy!

I love Coroner, but they weren't the most underrated metal band of all time. Not saying that they weren't underrated though, they definitely were. But I think Believer got less recognition.

But Coroner is still very excellent in my eyes.

How many members are in a band isn't really important at all though.

You know, it's that little addition of the punk to the blackthrash attack that makes it really work. Shit, I actually dig the hell out of this, thanks for the reco, Max.

No prob, they rule. And check out their shirt:
imgp0243ip0.jpg

That's their guitarist, Jim, dressed as a nun. And the back says "THRASH AND KILL YOURSELF"
Awesome.

lol recommend me some good Nevermore songs I just started listening to the band and only have listened to 4 of their songs. Born, Psalm Of Lydia, This Godless Endeavor, and No More Will.

'Ophidian'. I cannot stress enough how incredible that song is.

I'm sure most here know who Ripping Corpse was, but not that many people give them the credit they deserved. Dreaming With The Dead is simply incredible. Catchy, straight to the point, brutal and technical. This is definitely the best thing Erik Rutan ever did, in my eyes anyway.

Someone posting here has a band called Matriden in his sig I believe. Anyway, I listened to their 2 songs on their myspace and it'S pretty good stuff, check em out.