RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone rec me some rather triumphant brutal melodeath, along the lines of Chastisement, Intestine Baalism, Lykathea Aflame, or Demilich, if possible. Thanks bros and dudes.

*Melodic death metal

Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus
Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigorty
Amon Amarth - Once Sent from the Golden Hall

Oh, and the best metal song in history - *shrugs* - listen to Pentagram - Burning Saviour. I can't get that song out of my head at the moment.

can I get any recommendations for techy but dark prog/power metal like symphony x and control denied?

edit: just anything similar to those 2 bands, good power metal vocals are very important

recommend me relatively new DM bands that still play old school style like insision/bloodbath, thank you :)

Can anyone rec me some rather triumphant brutal melodeath, along the lines of Chastisement, Intestine Baalism, Lykathea Aflame, or Demilich, if possible. Thanks bros and dudes.
Man Must Die. They are one of the only brutal melodeath bands I can think of. Start Killing is great, though I heard some samples from their upcoming album, it it unfortunately sounds a bit metalcore-ish.:erk: Fragments of Unbecoming are melodeath with some brutal blasting moments, but they certainly aren't constantly brutal.

can I get any recommendations for techy but dark prog/power metal like symphony x and control denied?

edit: just anything similar to those 2 bands, good power metal vocals are very important

Kamelot, Evergrey, Angra, Adagio, Lost Horizon, etc., to name a few.

OK, I have been getting into Black Metal: I like Enslaved, I absolutely love Drudkh, I am into Old Man's Child and I am getting very fond of Abyssic Hate's 'Suicidal Emotions' album. I have also sampled a bit of Limbonic Art, like what I hear. So what other bands, similar to these should I check out next?

OK, I have been getting into Black Metal: I like Enslaved, I absolutely love Drudkh, I am into Old Man's Child and I am getting very fond of Abyssic Hate's 'Suicidal Emotions' album. I have also sampled a bit of Limbonic Art, like what I hear. So what other bands, similar to these should I check out next?
Summoning

Status
Not open for further replies.