Regarding the "Anti-Jew" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with being 16? It seems I've shown considerably more intelligence than you have over this. :rolleyes:

It's sad that Mike has to come on here and defend his reputation. Although it seems as if he doesn't care too much, calling him anti-jew is awfully close to defamation. You may think that extreme, but remember, this is not considered a private board. Anyone can get on here after filling out a few fields. I would laugh if Mike's attorney started contacting people.
That said, I do think the trolls are kinda funny. The anti-jew thread, although it got annoying after awhile, was pretty amusing.

As a way of keeping things like this thread from happening, I propose the following:
- once a troll thread gets going, simply dont respond. Notice every post since Mike's has been a troll and a response to a troll. There should really be only one post here. Uhhh...and this one.
- Moonlapse, lock some shit threads out or at least post a warning or something that the thread is bunk.

Let's face it: there is not much going on in the land of Opeth right now. Also, I can count the number of current and consistent posters on one hand. We simply don't have much to talk about.

Further, Koich is right in that he single-handedly got Mike to start a thread. Although a bit childish, it's still funny.

Finally, please stop fucking thanking Mike for posting here. It's beyond gay.

shitthread3.gif

Expressing your opinion on lyrical interpretations and asking a question about the political orientation of a band is "defamation"? Sheesh, only if you live in... Nazi Germany. *sniggers*

*calls Mikael an 'Uncle Fucka'*

Status
Not open for further replies.