Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Epidemic

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Postmortem

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Raining Blood

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
raining blood, no contest. i suspect if it wasn't played so much it'd be dominating this poll, sometimes i think it's probably the best metal song ever written. but tbh most of this album is leagues better than anything the likes of dark angel, kreator, exodus, metallica etc could come up with.

dunno what happened to my earlier post but my vote went up today.

Altar of Sacrfice is a killer song but my vote went to Postmortem/Reign in Blood - well the first half but I would've voted for both if i could.

One of my older bands did a cover of Postmortem, it was awesome to play, i wish we had a chance to record it before the wheels fell off, or should I say when the drummers ears went kaputt!

If it's the best metal song ever and it's on an album of only metal songs, then logically it is the best song on that album and people need to vote for it. But I guess you're not tr00 and kvlt if you like anything popular :(

Cannot decide. From the beginning to the end a perfect thrash metal album. The epitome of the genre.

Maybe "Jesus saves", "Piece by piece" or "Raining blood" but the whole songs are 10/10

I was never one that thought Raining Blood was the be all end all of thrash tunes. It was a bit overplayed as well, and the last minute is just a bunch of noise. LOL. Great tune, but probably around #5 or #6 on the album for me if I had to rank all the songs...

I've always been of the mindset that Altar of Sacrifice and Jesus Saves - just like Heartbreaker and Living Loving Maid - should always be played together. Same goes for Postmortem and Raining Blood. I'm so glad there's a way to join tracks in iTunes. :headbang:

I agree that certain songs have to run together. Post Mordtem into Raining is a perfect example. That's why I tend to not like compilation albums. I get so used to hearing songs played in a certain order that when there just thrown together on a comp I find it unsettling.