Releases 2009!

As far as anticipated releases, so far yes. But there has been a lot of new bands I have heard with releases this year that have been pretty good.

Yeah, thats true for me as well. There have been some newer bands I have gotten into that have put some great stuff out.. Still overall I only enjoy like maybe 8 albums the full way through.

I'm gonna be totally honest with you guys: I expect Esoteric to leak within the next few days. Promos are out and zines are starting to do their usual press thing. PLEASE do not post your thoughts of the album in this thread (or for that matter, ANYWHERE on this forum) before it's released. If you do, I will have to delete your posts on behalf of the band.

HOWEVER, please DO PM me your thoughts of the CD because I want to know what you guys think.

I'm gonna be totally honest with you guys: I expect Esoteric to leak within the next few days. Promos are out and zines are starting to do their usual press thing. PLEASE do not post your thoughts of the album in this thread (or for that matter, ANYWHERE on this forum) before it's released. If you do, I will have to delete your posts on behalf of the band.

HOWEVER, please DO PM me your thoughts of the CD because I want to know what you guys think.
I agree. Some ppl here are probably gonna dl it but I think it's pretty dumb to talk about the album in advance in band's official forum. If ppl wanna discuss about it before official release there's other forums for it.

I wont be listening to it until I have the disc in my hands. :cool:

Starting next month this year should turn around and end up quite amazing for music.

I wont be listening to it until I have the disc in my hands. :cool:

Starting next month this year should turn around and end up quite amazing for music.
thumbsup.gif

I'll just send you a comment on last.fm

Don't worry guys...I'm buying the album/shirt combo but I just spent $243 on college books. So buying albums right now is not an option.

So here is the "new" version of Beast of Man. Sounds like a cover that sucked the life out of the original. The song sounds so contained. Lucky for them it's such an excellent track to begin with that even the new version is a good song.

I'm pretty impressed that the Skyfire promos have been out for nearly a week and have not leaked. Props to the people who received them and kept them away from the internet and bad men like me.

So here is the "new" version of Beast of Man. Sounds like a cover that sucked the life out of the original. The song sounds so contained. Lucky for them it's such an excellent track to begin with that even the new version is a good song.

Oh my god....I just died inside after listening to that horrible cover version. It sounds like a power metal song.

Oh my god....I just died inside after listening to that horrible cover version. It sounds like a power metal song.

Yeah I was trying to be optimistic about the idea of rereleasing songs but after like 3 listens I kind of want to die.

Anyone listen to the new Necrophobic or Winds of Plague? I wonder when Necrophobic will get an award for being flat out ball rockin.

I know Necrophobic got a huge/epic European tour in January so it's safe to say that they're getting their due exposure.