Releases 2009!

That AE song is awful, but somehow, not nearly as awful as:

They should have been banned from playing music after butchering this classic. And the whole idea of them doing this is soooo awkward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was actually going mention that one... Probably an equal amount of butchery. I really liked Beast Of Man... why have they done this? :erk:

It just hit me. Oh my FUCKING GOD if they remake Sinister Mephisto, Dark of the Sun, Cosmic Retribution, Bury Me and Angel, The Immortal, Pilgrim, Silverwing etc etc I might have to kill them. I can't imagine what Dark of the Sun would sound like with such lifeless tone and icky, layered shrieks. I'm scared now.

edit: Oh and neal I realized that you put a link in your post to a Winds of Plague video. I watched it and almost pissed my pants. Gayest shit I've ever seen.

wages of sin was already like half filler. i dl a few songs off the next one before it came out and they were so boring i canceled the dl, i was still on dialup back then and couldnt afford to waste bandwidth on garbage!

i didnt check out scar symmetry for awhile because i got the name confused with the slipknot dudes side project, but what ive heard doesnt make me regret that mixup.

Yeah, Wintersun is pathetic. The faggot should have been writing 3 or 4 more albums in between "trying" to get Time released. :lol:

Yeah seriously. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take 5 years to resolve a few computer issues. Here's tip: GO TO A STUDIO. THEY DO THAT SHIT FOR YOU. Don't have money? Take a loan. You can pay it back when you're CDs sell like hotcakes and you're touring the world.

Also, that new Scar Symmetry = :puke:

Just awful.

Some non-metal CDs that I discovered that are really fucking good:

ab673096.jpg

^ Poppy electronic stuff but with an indie rock vibe as well. I think Gadlor would dig.

aptbsalbum.jpg

^ Shoegaze for fans of My Bloody Valentine and the like.

Well here are the ones headed to the gallows:

01. The Root Of All Evil (Intro)
02. Beast Of Man
03. The Immortal
04. Diva Satanica
05. Demonic Science
06. Bury Me An Angel
07. Dead Inside
08. Dark Insanity
09. Pilgrim
10. Demoniality (instrumental)
11. Transmigration Macabre
12. Silverwing
13. Bridge Of Destiny

Fuck me

Yeah seriously. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take 5 years to resolve a few computer issues. Here's tip: GO TO A STUDIO. THEY DO THAT SHIT FOR YOU. Don't have money? Take a loan. You can pay it back when you're CDs sell like hotcakes and you're touring the world.

That shit made me laugh :lol:

That Scar Symmetry track was pretty freakin bad, though surprisingly neither of the vocals really bothered me too much. Was more the shitty ass arranging and generic as balls riffs.

That Scar Symmetry track was pretty freakin bad, though surprisingly neither of the vocals really bothered me too much. Was more the shitty ass arranging and generic as balls riffs.

Yeah I second the generic part. I thought I was listening to a fucking Devildriver riff for a while. Vocals were just OK, nothing near what SS need to make up for with the loss of Lance Bass I mean Christian.