Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

You guys not listening are crazy!

Best song so far, glad that I got to hear it before buying the album......makes me feel like I am not wasting my money now as the other 3 songs I have heard were nothing special....good, but nothing to call all my friends about. This song on the other hand will have me calling everyone today to listen to it.

Best song so far, glad that I got to hear it before buying the album......makes me feel like I am not wasting my money now as the other 3 songs I have heard were nothing special....good, but nothing to call all my friends about. This song on the other hand will have me calling everyone today to listen to it.

Well, hearing all you people get pumped about it has already reduced my doubts of the album sucking to an absolute zero. So I have no need to listen to it :D

Of course I couldn't have any doubts in the album the first time I heard Shovel KO, but whatever :)

What exactly did he say........ i cannot remember now but something along the lines that he doesn't want to write complicated music anymore he would rather just rock out and have a good time with catchy songs. This might have been right after AYDY was released.

Fucking love it, up there with the classics! Easily better than everything on AYDY? and Blooddrunk and most of HCDR and SW.

That song was amazing. I just wish it was better quality. Its so good, I'm so happy. Its a trillion times better than the other three that I heard, its actually memorable.

The reasons why I'm not listening:

1) Bad quality
2) I already heard 3/9 songs. 33%. That is enough taken the album is only 36 minutes long
3) NMF might very well be the best song on the album and I don't want to be dissapointed by the rest because I know they'll all be worse
4) NMF is the opener of RRF. There's nothing like having a brand new album and start of with a brand new track instead of 'oh, I heard that one already'
5) There'll be a leak within 4 days max. I'll manage.

Don't know why you guys hate SW so much. It's my favorite Bodom album. Songs like the nail or in the shadows or lake bodom are damn great !

Something Wild is truly amazing album. Just because the structure of In the Shadows is pretty messy at sometimes doesn't make the album bad, like many people are whining. And the awesome riffs, atmosphere and melodies on the album make up every negative aspect on it.

WIWI is a grower. At first it is clear that it is the most unusual song the band has done yet. Ugly was getting into the thrashier stuff with a pretty decent solo by Alexi. CotN was showing that the band really is doing more thrash with nods back to older Bodom and really bringing all the guns to the show.

NMF is the best 5 minutes of music Bodom has recorded since the HCDR recording sessions ended.

Listened to it, holy cow is the guitar solo good! Easily one of his 5 best ever, it has everything!

What exactly did he say........ i cannot remember now but something along the lines that he doesn't want to write complicated music anymore he would rather just rock out and have a good time with catchy songs. This might have been right after AYDY was released.

He's never said that, and if you want proof listen to RRF, it's the most complicated thing he's ever written. I'm not even able to play most of what's out so far (besides WIWI which is pretty simple). I am actually really interested in seeing how the fuck he puts that out live having to sing and play at the same time.

The chorus is AWESOME!!! Better than anything on AYDY or BD or maybe half of HCDR and most of SW (imo).
Somehow didn't even notice the solo on the first listen now on the second concentrated especially on it, it's good but I think Ugly had a better one, and Alexi's definitely made better ones, but it's still great.