Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

gothErika, Rune: I'm surprised someone actually remembers about me. I noticed it too that most "retards" from the good old times just left after HCDR; I only show up upon a new album's release myself, just like you do.

I'm new here so I'm just interested: What do people talk about between albums??? Of course there's stuff to talk right after the album has released, but like a year after the previous album and 2 to the next one, what on earth is there to talk about?!?

Also Pretty much everyone from Finland to the West will get to listen to RRF on Tuesday even if it's not leaked, because if it'll go to stores at midnight in Japan on their 2nd of March, it's 6pm 1st March in Finland!

So practically US gets the RRF release first too! In Japan it's March 2nd when it's released and by the time it's still March 1st in US when it's leaked.

I'm new here so I'm just interested: What do people talk about between albums??? Of course there's stuff to talk right after the album has released, but like a year after the previous album and 2 to the next one, what on earth is there to talk about?!?

I usually come up with some weird stuff when it's a boring period.

Well....between albums, theres Arcane and Warheart plus bunch of other tabbers who makes tabs for the new album and do their own project called COBOT. Jonas and a bunch of other speculators already predict the new album and analyze the last one to shits. And there is often a flamewar of old vs. new Bodom. :p

Well....between albums, theres Arcane and Warheart plus bunch of other tabbers who makes tabs for the new album and do their own project called COBOT. Jonas and a bunch of other speculators already predict the new album and analyze the last one to shits. And there is often a flamewar of old vs. new Bodom. :p

Pretty much summed the whole forum :lol:

I can't get it - when is offical world wide release ?
Release dates:

March 2nd – Japan
March 4th – Germany/Ireland/Austria/Switzerland/Poland/Norway
March 7th – UK/NZ/Sweden/Hungary/Asia (excl Japan)
March 8th – USA/Canada/Spain
March 9th – Finland
March 11th – Australia

It is only a matter of time until someone somewhere opens their box of new arrives, sees the CD and slips it into his pants before leaving work and ripping it to MP3.

Regarding what we do between albums... well we'll discuss the album to death for awhile. I wasn't here for Blooddrunk because I just didn't have anything really to say about it and I still don't. During the off years people will discuss the gigs and ask the odd question here and there. I might disappear for a bit or hang around the OT area. But I always return.

Won't listen won't listen won't listen won't listen won't listen won't listen won't listen won't listen won't listen won't listen won't listen!

Fuck, just take internet away from me for two weeks. I want my first time to be special : (

Easily the best of the tracks I've heard so far. This song really sounds good. Many good riffs/melodies and great solos. Chorus is probably the weakest part, but still okay. Quality is shitty though.

Now that's the Bodom solo I been waiting to here.

Good stuff......curious as to how you have that song already?....nevermind, just listened again......rip from radio.

I fucking love the guitar and keys solos and the guitar riff behind the keys solo is full of some bad assery

The voice at the VERY end of the song suggests that the track has been released on a European radio station, or Asian. So the album probably hasn't been leaked. I can't find it anywhere on the net...so this is only a radio rip from what it sounds. It's a really fucking great track though, beats everything else we've heard in my opinion. How can the chorus be weak? The melody under it is lovely. We have a nice little bridge to the solo, been missing that. The solos themselves are crazy, certainly all the aspects of an awesome Bodom solo.

But we won't have that unpredictable approach anymore. Alexi said it himself that he just wants to get to the point and write songs of typical structure these days. :popcorn:

When has he said that?

Well, it really depends on your perspective on the matter. When I listened to music through my portable CD player alone, I used to think many albums sounded good when they, in fact, didn't. As an audiophile I now tend to be quite picky about records' sound quality, and I grant you Bodom albums just don't sound very good on high-end setups.

Tone is not an audiophile parameter as much as a personal, artistic choice of the band. You may like it or not, but it doesn't make a record good or bad per se. I can tell you my favorite Bodom tone so far is on HCDR, but compare its overall sound quality to - say - Eric Clapton's Clapton or Lee Ritenour's Wes Bound... there really is no comparison. I don't enjoy the music on either of the aforementioned two albums, but it was just to make my point clear :)

If high end studio headphones aren't a good setup then I don't know what is, and with those the albums sound pretty good to me besides SW and BD.

Fuck knows what he says. At the end of the sample it also sounds like...

"And one day I pray that I stink of piss" ;)

We will know soon since official lyrics come for all songs besides Northpole Throwdown this time.