Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

The official opening lines of SKO's lyrics are: Hundred killers after you, what the hell you gonna do. Straight from Alexi's paper.

I don't think RRF sounds dark, more like happy because of the energetic riffs, but there's some enjoyable aggression and moody stuff there balancing it.

New Tshirt from HT :

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/Children-Of-Bodom-Red-Reaper-TShirt-2XL-976277.jsp
Pretty cool
1298730715.png

Nice design! Like the colour contrast. But once again the humour part (pointing with a finger? small scythe?) ruins it for me personally.

Joonas, do you actually have the album already? A lot of your posts are suggesting that.

Cool design. Too bad that isn't the album cover. It has some excellent contrast which really bring out the details (at least in the photo).

*edit* I can't find it on the website so I don't know if there is a bigger version of the photo.

If you click the link It'll show you the size like i posted but after a few seconds move your mouse on the shirt and it will display on the right side bigger.

Strange. I can even find it on the site itself.
Maybe it's for sales somewhere else.
And actually I prefer this one:
bsi_cobd92.gif

but the style of most of the new shirts don't appeal to me.
I just hope that the Ugly tour shirt is interesting.

Really, you guys don't get that dark and evil vibe from half of these songs? Not my Funeral and RRF tracks especially fit that category, imo. The thing is, RRF songs are weird.. for example Ugly has both evil and cheerful elements in it. It's dark when the horror keyboards pop in but the chorus is definitely cheerful. If anything, RRF as an album isn't overall satanaic/dark, but a lot of it is so maybe it's half and half. The melodies are unlike any previous COB melody.

Really, you guys don't get that dark and evil vibe from half of these songs? Not my Funeral and RRF tracks especially fit that category, imo. The thing is, RRF songs are weird.. for example Ugly has both evil and cheerful elements in it. It's dark when the horror keyboards pop in but the chorus is definitely cheerful. If anything, RRF as an album isn't overall satanaic/dark, but a lot of it is so maybe it's half and half. The melodies are unlike any previous COB melody.

It might also have something to do with other music you listen to. Compared to music I mostly listen to, those songs are far from evil-sounding (though they certainly have darker sound than AYDY or BD).