Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

You know what, I'm not going to listen to the different samples. Only a week until Japanese release and thus leak, so I think I'll manage. And I don't want the songs to be spoiled with samples to much so I'll skip it.

Thanks for finding it though.

NMF doesn't even sound like the same song as the other samples. Nice leads at the end of the sample for SKO. RRF's title track is nothing but melodic harmonies. Beautiful. NPTD sounds like an old school NWOBHM influenced track.

These samples are way better than the others. Not in quality of the rip but the actual songs. :kickass:

After hearing these new samples, I must say I'm kinda psyched about the first three songs of the album and the title track. Still have mixed feelings about PMS and not really liking NPTD. Of the three songs we already know, I like Ugly, but I'm not a big fan of the other two...

1:00 - 1:07
Is Northpole throwdown
and last thing is to figure out what are the keys at 0:58

Last edited by a moderator:
The end melody of NMF Preview #2 is pretty DAMN awesome!!! So is Roundtrip! (For some reason I never REALLY liked it in the first previews...)
The end of RRF Preview #2 When Laiho does that scream thing it sounds funny but good.
NTP sounds decent too. The lyrics are clearly about something related to the Actic circle, not about some Northpole named band :D

Man, fuck those new previews. Shovel KO sounds too damn awesome for me to understand.
I only listened to the first two of the new ones... want to experience something new when I get the record one day.

Now i hate myself for listening to these new samples :(. I just ruined my first listen to the whole album.
btw Roundtrip new part sounds like the chorus of Fire in the sky (hypocrisy). and SKO is gonna be awesome. I dunno people why do you hate NPD ?

I say it's Satanic sounding because it's much darker sound(evil), raw, and loose. The melodies (especially not my funeral one in the second preview) are the type that don't give that cheerful feeling like FTR did, they're more of a damn it sounds evil but I'm gonna bang my head to it also.

SKO in the clearer samples makes that part of the song sound acceptable. And speaking of atmopshere, that's the only song that gives the the FTR atmosphere. As Joonas would put it, I can see the trees.

The rest of the songs definitely have a type of 'evil' vibe, completely different than previous albums. Satanic, at least for me, doesn't have to be some hardcore super evil sounding music, example being Reinkaos album.

I dunno people why do you hate NPD ?

Don't hate it, but based on the samples it's the song that I'm least excited for. Sample vs entire song is huge difference, though

Ok, so people are praising the new album for sounding raw and dark, but wasn't BD a pretty raw and dark sounding album, yet everyone seems to hate that one.

You guys confuse me sometimes.

Ok, so people are praising the new album for sounding raw and dark, but wasn't BD a pretty raw and dark sounding album, yet everyone seems to hate that one.

You guys confuse me sometimes.

Blooddrunk was dark indeed, but not in a good way.