Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

sup guys i was a lurker until now im seeing that some of you want to here the songs i have them ripped from audacity but how would i be able to put them here?

I prefer Roadkill anyday of the week over NPT. WIWI... it's sort of growing on me, but fuck, I just need to hear the rest of the album because I only like Ugly, NMF and a section of CoTN.

sup guys i was a lurker until now im seeing that some of you want to here the songs i have them ripped from audacity but how would i be able to put them here?
Package them with winrar, upload to either MegaUpload.com or Hotfile.com
for example. But might not be a good idea to post the link, or to tell people to PM you for link...I think the Webmaster said we should not do it. Oh well, you can't really call it a leak now though since the album is out in Japan.

exactly but the only thing that annoys me is the whammy bar part

About the same problem I have with the song. The whammy part is meh and the vocals with all the sound effects throughout the song take some time getting used to, but it's not a horrible song imo.

Been reading this thread from the start as well and I was able to get Zune to work. Amazing album but I'm really starting to wish I hadn't listened to the samples and released songs. What a difference with higher quality though!

alright guys i will try to have the album uploaded by tonight after school or tomorrow morning for you guys so far i only have NMF in which i hope is good quality and was some how 107 mb which i believe to be is a lot