Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

i'm just asking for SKO nothing more :erk: i have university tomorrow morning, i'm not gonna sleep unless i listen to it please anyone :worship:

Gotta get up for work in 5h FFS, can somebody rip at least SKO? oajsdouasud12i3 jkhi9sys809§2h31293812h38912389oljnxziduasyh9ep8129 fuck this shit

Fucking Chinese Democracy leaked faster than this!!! Where is the US nerds and the metalcore shitkid japs when you need em to leek stuff!

I have never seen before that there was such a big hype about a new Children Of Bodom album. I've heard 5 songs now. 3 of them sucks, 1 is really good and 1 outstanding. If there's another one or two which are great it's their best album for me.

New Song SUrvivor?

Sure. But why do you say 3 of them suck? I can see you pissed with WIWI, but NMF, Ugly and COTN are pretty good and from what I've head NT (haven't head it yet, don't want shitty quality like with NMF) it's just a fast punk style song which can never be a bad thing imo.

Northpole Throwdown I thought was a letdown... was looking forward to hearing it because of the riff from the sample, but the sample was the best part.

Sure. But why do you say 3 of them suck? I can see you pissed with WIWI, but NMF, Ugly and COTN are pretty good and from what I've head NT (haven't head it yet, don't want shitty quality like with NMF) it's just a fast punk style song which can never be a bad thing imo.

Wiwi was shit, NPTD was shit and COFN... well, I changed my mind a bit. It's not their best song...

I like NPTD, I think it's kinda rad :p
and I have started to really like WIWI, I take it for what it is

Same. I think NPTD is pretty sweet as well. WIWI, i really like the song as well. It's a totally different song than what we're all used to from Bodom, but I enjoy it :]