Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

The quality on those samples is perfect, makes the songs sounds much better.

I fell for it, SKO sounds totally fucking king.

Still not playing? that's weird...You signed up for the 14 day free trial right for the zune pass?

Alix, you could try Audacity...atleast I think we could use that for the rips right? I tried it on the radio rip once for cry of the nihilist, but it kept shutting down on me (the program), so I mean you could try it for the zune. Lol idk how it works because I failed getting it to work cause it kept failing on me! :[

Hah, after hearing these samples in perfect quality I'm not gonna listen to a bad quality rip. Everything you've heard before these 1 minute samples sounded like crap in comparison.

And Reaper is also a good choice, but it's more complicated than Audacity. But I think we'll get a nice quality copy of that cd today anyway.

Last time I did it my computer went bananas... I am just so pissed off that I ordered the album and paid over 60€ for the full fucking bundle and now some fucking retarded kids with Xboxes will get to hear it before me just for being in the stupid US, it gets me so fucking pissed off.

Last time I did it my computer went bananas... I am just so pissed off that I ordered the album and paid over 60€ for the full fucking bundle and now some fucking retarded kids with Xboxes will get to hear it before me just for being in the stupid US, it gets me so fucking pissed off.

First of all I'm not a kid.
Second of all I don't have an xbox.

Fuckin' +1 on that...

First of all I'm not a kid.
Second of all I don't have an xbox.

I wasn't referring to the people over here, but there are a lot of US kids that will indeed get the chance to do so, and even more excruciating is that many of them won't even bother or won't even know, but me, a diehard fan trusting that the band will put out a new album and that already preordered it almost last month (2 days after it went into preorder), I have to fucking wait and wait until some Japanese guy rips it and uploads it or wait till Friday, the day I'll suposedly get it in my mailbox in Austria. It is not fair no matter how you look at it.