Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Samples made me order the CD, wanted to download it first, but this is really really good! And not in a way AYDY and BD were good for me just because they were new:)

don't even think that i m gonna click on your link, i dont want ruin mu first listen by this :D Come on guys, only a few hours to go and we re getting the most anticipated album since 2008 (i m talking to those who haven't listened to NFM yet at least )

You're right. I was a bit amibigious. I'm talking about Alexi and Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force's song "As Above, so Below".
good, I don't want alexi to try to cover Behemoth:rolleyes:

So about RRF I think we can expect the album sailing tommorow morning into certain bay, can't we?

I'm not so excited because frankly I've been quite let down.

You guys seriously listened to another sample of SKO? Maybe March 8th all some people will have left unheard is one chorus.

So apparently this dude I know from 4chan knows a dude whose uncle lives in Alaska and whose ex-wife's son's best friend knew this guy in high school who dated this chick who at one time went out with a guy who used to play WOW online with this girl who lives next door to a guy who cleans the offices of Spinefarm and apparently this dude picked up a promo when cleaning out the toilet stalls and took a photograph of it (I haven't seen it, but a guy I know on AIM said it was smeared all over with the same mascara Alexi uses, and also someone had written Odota enää, paskapäät! on the backside).

Didn't they record Waiting before Roope was in the band, or did they re-record it for SITC? I'd say it's Alexi.

Yea, I think it was.

I was kidding about it being Roope guys. Should have made that more clear....my mistake.

But are we sure Alexi sang that whole song? I mean does it clearly state that somewhere? Or are we all just assuming it was him?

But are we sure Alexi sang that whole song? I mean does it clearly state that somewhere? Or are we all just assuming it was him?

yes it's all alexi. he said it in an interview (don't know which one but I'm 100% sure he has said it)

and if you use your ears you can clearly hear that it is him. he uses falsetto all the time live just for the fun of it and it's the same voice.

So apparently this dude I know from 4chan knows a dude whose uncle lives in Alaska and whose ex-wife's son's best friend knew this guy in high school who dated this chick who at one time went out with a guy who used to play WOW online with this girl who lives next door to a guy who cleans the offices of Spinefarm and apparently this dude picked up a promo when cleaning out the toilet stalls and took a photograph of it (I haven't seen it, but a guy I know on AIM said it was smeared all over with the same mascara Alexi uses, and also someone had written Odota enää, paskapäät! on the backside).

Dude that was so weird I'm surprised I didn't choke on my fish.

...I go fishing on Lake Bodom occasionally. I play with the fish before I eat them. My cat insists to have the heads or else she'll fuck me up and store me in a butter can in the refridgerator.

It's not just assuming, it's a fact. If you've heard their whole discography, plus a crap-ton of interviews, you'd certainly be able to tell it's Alexi singing "Waiting" 100%..."Somebody's Watching Me" cover would be a PERFECT example of him doing high pitched messing around stuff. It's a fact dude. NO-ONE else has sung Bodom songs except for Alexi, minus the new "Party All The Time" cover. There's no debate with this one.

Alexi:
“I’m a fan of his earlier stuff, but ‘Waiting’ is pretty good. I do the falsetto on this song, but the whole thing is a joke. We recorded the music, and then I was thinking to myself, What the hell am I going to do about the singing? Then it just got out of hand. It’s pure fucking comedy. I knew I could sing like that, but only in a goofy way.”

end of fucking story