Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Most looking forward to Not My Funeral (haven't listened to that yet for good reasons), Shovel Knockout, Roadtrip and Relentless... so basically the first half of the cd.

Shovel (the previews have me ridiculously excited for that one), Roadtrip, and PARTY ALL THE TIME!! I like COB's silly covers the most, heh. Don't know if anyone else loved the spears cover, but I did.

On a side note, sorry guys I'm just gonna try to relax with the constant arguing. I always feel this obligation to share my mind (which I need to learn to be nicer about haha) when I read some of this shit on this forum.

I'm not entirely sure it will leak before or during tomorrow morning (Finnish time) but hopefully and likely it will leak sometime tomorrow. Lot of ppl will be disappointed if it doesn't.

Well what about making a fake hotmail address to japan and also an Itunes account and buy the tracks ?? :p

HAHHA Party all the time sounds fucking badass. That is NOT Alexi that sings in the middle of the sample, are you guys fucking stupid? No idea who it is though.

The album closes with a bonus track; a fantastic cover of ‘Party All the Time’ by the legendary Eddie Murphy and Rick James. On which releases this cover will be wasn’t clear, but I can only imagine it’ll be all of them. The Japanese will probably get another DISC knowing how these things tend to pan out… All the same, it’s the first time that a Children of Bodom song has had any ‘clean’ singing on. Who it is doing this is beyond me; it wasn’t a voice I easily reckonised and quite frankly, it could have been anyone. As I’m a gambling man, I’ll hazard a guess that it was Janne…
My bad,sorry haha.