Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I found a torrent that was added last night supposedly for the album, downloading now. Hopefully this is the real deal. I'd like to hear this before I get my bundle next week. It's approximately 62mb, looking good...

And COBHC website is starting to change,first sign : in the bar you see a sign of a reaper (Chaos ridden years-a like)

And COBHC website is starting to change,first sign : in the bar you see a sign of a reaper (Chaos ridden years-a like)

I noticed that earlier, I wonder how they'll do the whole site. It might look a bit odd being mostly gold colored. And that's interesting about the early Zune release...but I'm stuck blowing Steve Jobs. As much as I hate Apple, I like the Ipod much better than the Zune. :Smug:

I did, but it was a Sendspace link so it'll be dead by now, plus regardless of it being a 320kbps rip it was a rip of a shitty YouTube quality video, so no magic there. Better than nothing tho I guess.

Oh. I thought it was actually a high-quality radio stream rip like what we've had for WIWI.

I found a torrent that was added last night supposedly for the album, downloading now. Hopefully this is the real deal. I'd like to hear this before I get my bundle next week. It's approximately 62mb, looking good...

Hope you like Rick Astley.

On a different note, why's Trollbix still here, and why does anyone still bother to feed him?

I noticed that earlier, I wonder how they'll do the whole site. It might look a bit odd being mostly gold colored. And that's interesting about the early Zune release...but I'm stuck blowing Steve Jobs. As much as I hate Apple, I like the Ipod much better than the Zune. :Smug:

That whole zune thing is bullshit, just like the napster thing. I checked their sites, it's obviously a form of marketing aka they say on some sites they downloaded the new album of certain bands so that the people who really love the band will sign up to their service in an attempt to get the album, and end up completely fucked. pretty genius considering how insane some fanboys are.

A few days ago I checked out the Napster site because I hadn't seen Napster since before Metallica had a big hissy fit over it and I was surprised that I wasn't even allowed to browse what they had to offer without registering and giving information i didn't want to give. What a waste of time.

After hearing all released songs I think we indeed might be able to say COB is back after the album release - and I'm not meaning that now I'm expecting comeback to HB or FTR, but that it looks like it may be a killer album. And that it has something in it, which one can say AYDY and BD lacked. Can't wait for the CD!

Alexi really likes NTD and said that it is really fun to play so I am sure that'll be a staple for shows from now on. Probably WIWI and Ugly but I don't really know after that.

When is the first tour date?

I don't know what the time gap is but since they're on the other side I'd think 12 hours or something... maybe they even have some music stores open at midnight in Tokyo or wherever and it might already have been bought. Anyway this late evening I'm expecting to hear it all.

Looked from Google: Its exactly 9pm in Japan right now! London time 12 in the day (Is it pm or am?) Finnish time 2pm.
So in 3 hours it will be released!

Ah I see... not exactly on the other side (of the time zone at least). They're 7 hours ahead of Finnish time so it will be early next morning Finnish time that we hear it, assuming someone uploads it...

time_zones.gif

so it must be 9:11 pm now in Japan....

If some Stores are open on midnight you might have the luck to hear the album when you're done from school/work....

i for myself wait for the real deal on Friday

For us in Finland i think it is most likely for the album to appear tomorrow morning. I'll be up late tonight and prboably have the tab open on my laptop with the refresh button pressed many times.