Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

On NTD: Not sure how to say it, but... The song just feels sort of "awkward". Definitely not very "Bodom" but we've already been warned about that. Still, it just doesn't feel right somehow. I also don't think that the main riff worked well as a background for the solos at all. Great solos, but utterly misplaced imo :erk:

NTD is an ok song imo. It's really speedy and it doesn't feel bodom. It reminds me of a F-Zero bgm. The riffs are easy to digest and some parts are catchy. That's all I have to say.

I think Northpole Throwdown suites well for the ending of the album. Nothing special, very simple song. Not as simple as WIWI, thank god. Nice solos and ending. Much better song than Roadkill Morning. Don't want to even think that anymore, it was pretty awful.

I think Northpole Throwdown suites well for the ending of the album. Nothing special, very simple song. Not as simple as WIWI, thank god. Nice solos and ending. Much better song than Roadkill Morning. Don't want to even think that anymore, it was pretty awful.

Hmm I think Roadkill Morning is an awesome song. The intro is kinda "in your face" but it has great melodies and solos...but of course, it's just my opinion.

Hmm I think Roadkill Morning is an awesome song. The intro is kinda "in your face" but it has great melodies and solos...but of course, it's just my opinion.

Got to agree. It's one of my favourites from Blooddrunk and when the bangbangbang intro is over, then the song gets really good.

Listening to Roadkill Morning now. I never knew the lyrics. The chorus is fucking hilarious now! :lol:

There was a YouTube link in a new thread but it was removed. Don't bother asking for a link because a moderator already came and warned about trading links to leaked material.

still not listening to NMF, damn it seems to be the best trak yet, i m actually inviting my friends (COB & Not COB fans) to listen to it, they said it just an amazing track !
i want the 320kb now!! :'(

Didn't COCOB post a 320kbps rip of it a few pages back? That's almost as good as a 320k album rip.

still not listening to NMF, damn it seems to be the best trak yet, i m actually inviting my friends (COB & Not COB fans) to listen to it, they said it just an amazing track !
i want the 320kb now!! :'(

Well you are not alone... I am trying to resist too (successfully so far). Just few more hours to go!! Even my friend who does not like CoB at all said it is awesome..

I can't wait for next monday... for the moment when I will hold the package with CD in my hands. That is going to be so awesome. I wonder how much beer I will drink during my first listening to the whole album. :kickass:

May the power be with us!

Loving the album so far, I feel almost sorry for you who are intent on waiting it

Not My Funeral: Awesome, its got the thrashiness with melody/harmony plus the awesome solos that Bodom is known for, first thing I actually noticed in the solos was the keyboard/guitar simultaneous solo.

Cry Of the Nihilst: Thrashy and the last chorus reminded me of Tie my Rope for some reason, I really liked it but not as much as NMF.

Ugly: First thing that caught my ear was the intense intro after that it seemed to settle down. I liked the solo and the creepy keyboards in the verse.

Northpole Throwdown: Actually surpassed my expectations, I kinda expected a joke song but its unbelievably heavy but ended too soon I think. Solos were great and all.

Was It Worth It: An acquired taste, definetly a party song but not one I'd like to just sit down and rock out too.

Overall: Album seems too be turning out awesome, loving the more agressive nature of Alexi's vocals and the darker atmosphere that seems to come with every song so far. (Excluding WIWI) Pumped for SKO now.

BTW I dont post much so I thought I give you guys a rundown on what Ive thought so far, but Im always reading what all you have to say so far.

Wow....I havn't logged in since April 2008!!!
But since the hype of the new album i've been following every new thread! I've heard all the new tracks that've come out minus Northpole Throwdown and Not My Funeral, (i'm trying to hold out like some of you!) So far the tracks i've heard are wicked! I'm really digging the guitar tones!
I actually love WIWI, I mean i'm glad the whole album isn't like it, but for that song, it's pretty killer!

Anyway I just thought i'd post since i've been reading every post for the last couple weeks here! Lookin forward to the rest of the album with high hopes! (I don't think we're gunna be disappointed! :) )

:Smug: I want some of what your smoking.....

Well, I actually understand Joonas's point about the art completely. It's actually a pretty could description.

Anyway, still can't get over not my funeral. Loving this song to death, my gym sessions with it were awesome