Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Awesome! To me NMF is like Alexi saying this is not a funeral for a COB and they have plenty of creativity. Although im older stuff fan, this style is acceptable to me and it rocks! Cant wait for release!

Most albums don't leak much in advance these days. Perhaps couple of days but not more. Many albums actually "leak" on the release date. Watermarked digital promos are effective way to reduce the amount of advance leaks. Couple of years ago most albums leaked weeks in advance and labels got sick of it and started to use watermarked promos.

Northpole is really quite weird. I don't know how I feel about it. If you listened to all of the previews and cobtv you heard most of the song already. It's a filler track imo, i'll probably listen to it for a while since it's new but not for long I'd imagine.

I thought it was nice and funny. I don't think it's bad but thats probably because I don't really take it seriously.
seems like a nice live song to get the crowd going

Well I'm searching for Northpole Throwdown yet I've come to no avail. If no-one will post it on here, could someone maybe PM the link to me? That would be awesome. :D

What's with the hate for Northpole Throwdown? I thought it was pretty fucking good actually, especially the solo. Just a fast and straight forward song.