Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Thoughts about:

Not My Funeral: (After two plays) It has come to my mind that the riffs in song and the beginning in particularly is LOG-inspired by my means- Just like I've said about Cry earlyer. Vocals seems very good indeed! Like what I'm hearing but not really sure what's missin'. Keys well exposured and good tempo overall- catchy refrain. No comment on the solos.

Rate: 6/10 for now atleast. The full album rating and overview will by sure be much more intesting to share with all of you and read yours aswell!

Cry Of The Nihilist:
Bad quality on the version I've listend to. Sound quite familiar in some way. Not a big fan of the refrain. Think it'll be one of the lower quality tracks.
Don't want to say so much more about this song for now, have to hear it when the conditions are just right. =)

Rate: NA /10
Northpole is really quite weird. I don't know how I feel about it. If you listened to all of the previews and cobtv you heard most of the song already. It's a filler track imo, i'll probably listen to it for a while since it's new but not for long I'd imagine.

Felt kind of the same, (see earlyer post).

The songs and the general sound on this album seem to fit the cover art really well, the artist has definitely paid some attention to it. Some of the melodies have this autumn feel to them, I can actually see maple anvils falling down and flying in the wind. The chorus melody in Not My Funeral has that longing slightly depressed feeling that comes at early evening just after sunset, the keys in the first choruses remind me of calming winds, even the vibration in the chorus I can relate to the last sun beams blinking in the calm waves of a lake. I could go on with the poetry, but I like the song a hell of a lot more now that I figured the atmosphere.

The songs and the general sound on this album seem to fit the cover art really well, the artist has definitely paid some attention to it. Some of the melodies have this autumn feel to them, I can actually see maple anvils falling down and flying in the wind. The chorus melody in Not My Funeral has that longing slightly depressed feeling that comes at early evening just after sunset.

:Smug: I want some of what your smoking.....

Can anyone remember when they changed the background of the forum and layout of cobhc when BD came out?
Because the release is really close and all and I'd like to see what the new site layout would look like.
I do like the current color scheme of this forum so let's hope they don't turn it yellow...

:Smug: I want some of what your smoking.....

Haha If the album cover was just the reaper standing in the grass, I bet Jonas would tell us he could feel the happy wind and fresh grass smell in the songs :lol:

Can anyone remember when they changed the background of the forum and layout of cobhc when BD came out?
Because the release is really close and all and I'd like to see what the new site layout would look like.
I do like the current color scheme of this forum so let's hope they don't turn it yellow...

Same here , Instead of blood splatters some maple leaves? :loco: