Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Dude that was so weird I'm surprised I didn't choke on my fish.

...I go fishing on Lake Bodom occasionally. I play with the fish before I eat them. My cat insists to have the heads or else she'll fuck me up and store me in a butter can in the refridgerator.

gollum03_Gollum_goodRen.jpg

It's not just assuming, it's a fact. If you've heard their whole discography, plus a crap-ton of interviews, you'd certainly be able to tell it's Alexi singing "Waiting" 100%..."Somebody's Watching Me" cover would be a PERFECT example of him doing high pitched messing around stuff. It's a fact dude. NO-ONE else has sung Bodom songs except for Alexi, minus the new "Party All The Time" cover. There's no debate with this one.

Well, in my eyes its all assuming until you can provide me with something that CLEARLY states Alexi sang it....which Deadbeat did a post below yours...so thank you to deadbeat for giving me proof.

I have head the whole discography and I have read a lot of interviews, but it still doesn't mean it couldn't have been someone else.

Anywhos......I have my answer with PROOF....so thank you.

End of Fucking story!!! ........... not gonna lie...I felt pretty gay writting that at the end of my post

it doesn't give me an option to choose the type of subscription so im gonna assume its not available for canada either

If you go on account on the top right of the website, It should have somewhere "sign up for pass" Sign up for a free 14 day trial. Then I downloaded Zune. You download the songs to Zune. Im listening to the full album now guys!

I freakin love this album..im on my 8th listen via zune, and i haven't skipped a song. My favorites are NMF, SKO, roundtrip. But really this whole album is great (to me atleast.) I haven't really heard a song ive disliked in the last 8 replays. Seems like each time ive listened to it it gets better and better..currently addicted to nmf and sko though the most lol. Hope everyone likes this album :).

Can't sign up to the trial as I don't have a credit card :/ Can anyone rip it from zune and upload/share it somewhere?