Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

When are we allowed to post our album reviews? I might be rating this one more highly than HCDR but need to listen more : D

When are we allowed to post our album reviews? I might be rating this one more highly than HCDR but need to listen more : D

Is it against the rules? Some users might not want to hear them though. But personally I wouldn't review an album before I've heard it in cd-quality.

Posting reviews wouldn't be against the rules I guess as you could have gotten the Japanese version.
I'm not 100% sure about it though.

Either way, reviews should have their separate thread to prevent people reading reviews in this thread while they wouldn't want to or something.

Is it against the rules? Some users might not want to hear them though. But personally I wouldn't review an album before I've heard it in cd-quality.

Indeed, I cannot wait to buy the shit out of this album.

edit: A review thread sounds like a cool idea if we can make some kind of standard.. like, a paragraph of each song and it's score out of 10, and a conclusion with an overall score out of 10. After all the reviews are in averages of the songs and album score would be pretty cool.

Any chances we'll see COBTV part 4 anytime soon? lol.

Also, I wanna hear Party All The Time..it sounds awesome damnit..

Alright, listened to NMF (you should know what that means) and I don't get the extreme enthusiasm. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome song, but it got nothing on SKO.

banbus.jpg

banbus2.jpg

When will it arrive, you think, guise?

He'll be banned as soon as the webmaster (or another mod) reads my report on that one post. You know which one.

Really, we should report more instead of bitching about it