Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I love Not My Funeral and Shovel Knockout equally as much. Both so fucking good. Not my Funeral is the more modern and badass/inyourface (not like the song) COB song that totally rips, while Shovel Knockout feels like a blast from the past. NMF gets me more excited, but listening to Shovel is just a pleasure the whole way through because it's so atmospheric. I think Joonas will cream himself from listening to Shovel. I can see why most people prefer Shovel, because it's more like the old school COB. But man I just love them both equally.

Two great songs means that this album definitely surpassed my expectations. I don't even know if I can handle anymore great songs haha I love this sooooooooo much.

"Shovel knockout" sounds pretty cool. I don't know what to think about it tho :lol: it's a fine song for ending of a movie :lol:

I love Not My Funeral and Shovel Knockout equally as much. Both so fucking good. Not my Funeral is the more modern and badass/inyourface (not like the song) COB song that totally rips, while Shovel Knockout feels like a blast from the past. NMF gets me more excited, but listening to Shovel is just a pleasure the whole way through because it's so atmospheric. I think Joonas will cream himself from listening to Shovel. I can see why most people prefer Shovel, because it's more like the old school COB. But man I just love them both equally.

Two great songs means that this album definitely surpassed my expectations. I don't even know if I can handle anymore great songs haha I love this sooooooooo much.

still cannot listen to both of them even if i got them :s, i want the whole shit now!
BTW i was on the verge of playing SKO and i powered off my pc quickly :lol: thanx GOD

I'm going to wait until the album is out before I listen to anything else but I checked out Shovel Knockout because I had a feeling it'd be my favorite track since HCDR and fuck was I right. I've liked the new songs I've heard but that song seriously is fucking amazing and the best thing I've heard since HCDR in 2003. If any of the album is going to be better than this then I'll fucking love this album, I knew from when I first heard that sample in the interview that SKO would rule and damn that is the case. Can't wait until March 8th to listen to the whole CD front to back all day!

I'm going to wait until the album is out before I listen to anything else but I checked out Shovel Knockout because I had a feeling it'd be my favorite track since HCDR and fuck was I right. I've liked the new songs I've heard but that song seriously is fucking amazing and the best thing I've heard since HCDR in 2003. If any of the album is going to be better than this then I'll fucking love this album, I knew from when I first heard that sample in the interview that SKO would rule and damn that is the case. Can't wait until March 8th to listen to the whole CD front to back all day!
Liar!

I also didn't think much of Shovel Knockout at all, Not My Funeral is the only track from the new album so far that I love.

Youth is so impatient nowadays. "Everything for me NOW!".

I'm not a cunt, just wondering this mentality. Also wondering this horde of leeching faggots swarming on the forum like vultures on a carcass, immediately when there's some illegal downloads available.

Couldn't agree more. Now there's dozens of teens who have heard the album (having never contributed to this thread before) while I still have not heard it. That's life, and when you start digging there's much that pisses you off.. But it's the planet I'm worried about, we're going down soon with this attitude and it's not gonna be pretty.

Don't want to watch that vid in fear of hearing (parts of) songs I haven't heard yet.

I'll wait for the HQ version at the usual places.
I don't care if the Zune one was in good quality, this is sick. Distributing on the official forum should be a perma ban from internet.