Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Haha that's so weird. With the tempo of the song and such, love lyrics just don't make alot of since with the way the song sounds. But the song is freakin amazing. My favorite besides NMF and Roundtrip. What songs are you liking on the album so far?

Haha yeah dude! It's still an awesome song though! I agree with you! The first 3 songs are really great! I'm actually quite enjoying Pussyfoot miss suicide aswell!

Haha yeah dude! It's still an awesome song though! I agree with you! The first 3 songs are really great! I'm actually quite enjoying Pussyfoot miss suicide aswell!

Definitely! Dude I have to agree with Pussyfoot miss suicide as well. When I heard the samples I thought it was gonna be a meh song, but it's definitely an awesome song. Idk why but the riff while the solo is playing and right before the solo is playing during the song is one of my favorite parts besides the chorus and the melodies throughout the song. What do you think of Relentless Reckless Forever (the song?).

Shovel Knockout definitely the best so far on RRF.... by a good margin imo. :kickass:

(coming from someone who thinks HB and SW are the best of bodom's works)