Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

alright guys im out ill be back on in 2 hours after class so bear with me link will be gone most of you guys have it now so remember "sharing is caring"

There's a guy here sharing the song Shovel Knockout with us. Download it from his sig. It's the megaupload link. Fucking awesome song.

I'm not a cunt, just wondering this mentality. Also wondering this horde of leeching faggots swarming on the forum like vultures on a carcass, immediately when there's some illegal downloads available.

I'm not a cunt, just wondering this mentality. Also wondering this horde of leeching faggots swarming on the forum like vultures on a carcass, immediately when there's some illegal downloads available.

Someone's in a mood! I'm guessing you will be waiting for the album to turn up at your door then.

;) It's a love song haha

Haha that's so weird. With the tempo of the song and such, love lyrics just don't make alot of since with the way the song sounds. But the song is freakin amazing. My favorite besides NMF and Roundtrip. What songs are you liking on the album so far?