Remixed EOR..............????

sixstringer76

S.D.M.F.
Aug 2, 2005
AZ
My copy of the remixed EOR doesn't have any enhancements on it. No videos whatsoever. It lists two videos and a live performance on the back liner but I put both discs in the DVD player and the computer and no fuckin' videos. :yell: What gives? :ill:

That's what you get for buying shit in Tucson. Not that Phoenix is any better. I'm not sure what the enhancements are actually supposed to be. But my sympathies to a fellow AZ metalhead getting gyped.

Interesting topic because I just got one in the mail from Florida (e-bay) and it has the vids. Enemies of Reality, I, Voyager and an awesome live vid of EoR. Tearing that shit UP!!! Makes me psyched for the coming DVD!!!!!

it has the 2 videos...but you can't play it in the dvd player. You have to put it into your computer, and the go to "my computer", select your cd drive, and right click to choose explore. You will then see the two video files that can be played with windows media player.

I was pissed when I got mine to, but figured that one out after looking at the back of the disk. You can see the difference in the the data rings.
Enjoy...:headbang:

I am thinking about buying the remix of EOR. I have the original release. I have heard the remix is clear…you can hear the drums, background vocals, ect….but I have also heard that the remix does not have the low end guitar tone that the original had. I have compared the one song that is available at century media and I noticed the guitars are brighter and thinner but it is an mp3. Anybody have any thoughts? Thanks for the help...oh, anybody heard anything off the new cryptopsy?

Seventh Rising said:
it has the 2 videos...but you can't play it in the dvd player. You have to put it into your computer, and the go to "my computer", select your cd drive, and right click to choose explore. You will then see the two video files that can be played with windows media player.

I was pissed when I got mine to, but figured that one out after looking at the back of the disk. You can see the difference in the the data rings.
Enjoy...:headbang:

That would be my guess as to why ot's not working for him as well.

Krigloch the Furious said:
is the remix version any good?

I tell ya, I have been a fan of the boyz since refuge denied and I could not listen to the first master. It killed me. I realy tried, but it was soooo bad.
I sucked because I knew it was NOT thier fault, but instead Century Media and Kelly Gray.

I can only say this....the remaster is like a brand new album to me. I bought it as soon as it was available, and it hasn't left my cd changer. It has become a mainstay for me lately but between EOR, POE, and TGE I am afraid that I will snap into a fit of road rage......:headbang:

My suggestion...buy it, you'll love it